What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs. North Queensland Cowboys @Townsville

Girds89

Bench
Not suprised.

Moses was on one arm last week.

Same shoulder which has caused him issues for a long time i believe.

Geyer needs to step up. I know its only game 2 but he needs to show something.

If im ivan i start henry with fish. Eiso and smith off the pine.

Boys need to get it done. No two ways about it.

Kilkenny

Coach
Not suprised.

Moses was on one arm last week.

Same shoulder which has caused him issues for a long time i believe.

Geyer needs to step up. I know its only game 2 but he needs to show something.

If im ivan i start henry with fish. Eiso and smith off the pine.

Boys need to get it done. No two ways about it.
They do, it would be nice, but the Cows are hugely tough opponents up there, even tougher off the back of a poor performance.

globalpanther

Juniors
They will be much tougher up there, but we did beat Roosters away with this same forward pack (albeit Leota but Fish out) so that rules each other out. Marto went off after 2 mins aswell. We can win, key is starting very well & playing from in front.

I don’t think Sorensen has put 2 consecutive games of footy this season so far. Is this niggle more than a minor strain?

MugaB

Coach

Personally, I'd have 14.Schneider or Alamoti in for Laurie, just feel they offer more in attack than laurie does without the downside of loose defence

Personally, I'd have 14.Schneider or Alamoti in for Laurie, just feel they offer more in attack than laurie does without the downside of loose defence
Starting 13 even with Smith and Garner in is formidable. But bench is a little uncertain. Those 4 need to play their best game and bring impact. Agree re: Schneider - I think he should be #14.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Not confident today. Hopefully To'o 100th game and Nathan back would get us over the line. Townsville always hard. I don't know if Laurie on the bench is going to cut it today, I would prefer Alamoti for an extra man hit ups.

Fangs

Coach
Usual suspects should have big games.

Currently 30 degrees in Townsville. 75% humidity at kick off.

Latest posts