What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 Vs Roosters ANZAC DAY GAME

Dragon David

First Grade
Remember how the Broncs had a lot of their best players out when we played them last year and us thinking that we would win the game, well we know that didn't happen.

The Roosters do have a much better squad than us but who is to say that we couldn't do a Broncs on them?

In saying that, Roosters to win 20+.

Illusion

Bench
Remember how the Broncs had a lot of their best players out when we played them last year and us thinking that we would win the game, well we know that didn't happen.

The Roosters do have a much better squad than us but who is to say that we couldn't do a Broncs on them?

In saying that, Roosters to win 20+.
David , the only way we win , is if the Roosters let us .....

Im a long time supporter and i never think were going to lose ( this is what kills my tipping comp every year). But im sure we’ll win on Tuesday because its Anzac Day and i think the boys will perform. However i waited too long to buy tickets so for the first time in many years i wont be at this match.
They either win it now or the coach is gone. I guess it depends which decision the players make.
Go the Dragons. I hate losing to cheating, cap rorting chickens. We can win this

Parko1310

Juniors
Musgrove playing reserves today.
Not sure what that means for Tuesday.
Maybe Jayden Hunt inti the 17.
Far out I hope not, but it looks that way because Hunt isn't playing reserves. Another arm grabbing defender into the team who turns his back in defence after every tackle he makes. I don't get the plaudits for Jaiyden Hunt, every time he plays first grade he makes a costly defensive error. Sure, he can put on a shot every now and again, but that's about it.

blacksafake

First Grade
Far out I hope not, but it looks that way because Hunt isn't playing reserves. Another arm grabbing defender into the team who turns his back in defence after every tackle he makes. I don't get the plaudits for Jaiyden Hunt, every time he plays first grade he makes a costly defensive error. Sure, he can put on a shot every now and again, but that's about it.
Can drop a ball too.

Old Timer

Coach
But But But he he has had a few good games in KOE Cup so he must be elevated on that basis despite having had opportunities in the past in 1st grade and maybe his total inadequacy in defence has suddenly gone away.

Maybe there is a bit of "showcasing of our talent" going on so the new coach knows who he wants and find out who doesn't cut it at NRL level?

Just maybe Sullivan is already designated a keeper and the new coach is still unsure about Amone and that's why he is still in 1st grade?

Then again maybe I had 2 beers too many yesterday?

justadragon

Bench
Well all I can say about tomorrow is if we get embarrassed and lose by plenty I will expect to see Hooks coaching position on a platter very soon. And if we dont then the board are complete imbeciles in not acting sooner to give someone else all the amount of time that is needed. At this stage I dont really care who the new coach would be, if Hook cant get them up for this game , he'll never get them up for anything, nor do I really want his future determined by this game either. If you have a look at the ladder really we are in 16th place, there is not much lower to go.

possm

Coach
I know there are 2 important points up for grabs. however. I fear that we won’t put in the 100% effort critical to represent he day more than I fear the loss. Boys have to stand up and play with heart!
Why can't our coaching staff take a leaf out of the Bennett playbook? Everyone has their territory to defend, everyone has a partner in defense, everyone plays for each other, and every player trusts their teammate.

possm

Coach
We still have lomax as 1st kicker preference and Mbye starting 9. No Sullivan and an underwhelming amone retaining his spot. Please lord give us strength on Tuesday.
I'd like Lomax to return to his former style used for place kicks. And surely he could drop back sometimes and take the long-range punts.

Latest posts