What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 Vs Roosters ANZAC DAY GAME

slippery5

Juniors
Incredibly hard some times due to the dumb arse rule that you can have multiple players in a tackle and one of them with no intention of tackling you but just concentrating on encircling the ball whilst you are trying resist the many opposite forces applied by the others and then they all drop off and the 1 defender left yanks the ball out.

Its a f**ked rule and some teams exploit it to the fullest.

Once there is 2 in a tackle at any stage you should not be allowed to strip the ball that should only happen 1 on 1.
Exactly, it will also encourage some off-loads.

jodragon40

Juniors
I'm a 53 yr supporter and I can't believe that MM was able to obtain a 1st grade spot after being dropped the previous week because he was nowhere near our best forward in reserves last week, a great example of where as a club we are at no pressure on the top 17 to actually perform . Manu v Amone is a mismatch. Watch for Tedesco through the middle of the ruck after about 20 min. We are out manned and outfgunned and it could get ugly which is very sad

Crush

Coach
I hate these games because we usually stand up and show what we are capable of when we are focused and motivated.
Then after beating the Roosters we usually go on to lose to Tigers, Bulldogs or some other shit team. Press conference, boys just weren’t switched on today, blah blah blah.
Finish 12th and repeat….

2010Dragons

Bench
What dumbass NEW way are these imposters going try and lose this game?….
They are very good at giving away stupid penalties.
They have perfected the art of dropping the ball.
They are number 1 at unforced errors.
The line speed will fall asleep after 15 minutes.
Lomax will kill some old digger in the stands with his crazy goal kicking attempts. And end up in jail.
Musgrove will have the ball stripped and just maybe wake up from his stoned sleep.
OHHH wait they have DONE ALL this last week and the week before.
The chook will put 50 points on these imposters.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
If we are fortunate enough to score a few tries in this game, I hope that they are scored near the goal post so that Lomax can convert them. He hasn't been much chop converting from near the touchline.

Lomax has gone backwards while guys like Sam Walker and Matt Burton have improved quite a lot from when they first kicked for goals particularly last year.

Having a reliable goal kicker can win those tight games for the team. Nicho Hynes is a sharp shooter so too is Mitch Moses. Adam Reynolds has gone off the boil a little but because the Broncs can score ample number of tries in a game, Reynolds missing the wide out ones, which he rarely missed a few years ago, wouldn't matter.

I've just carried on like a stupid idiot with this post, sorry.

Latest posts