What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9: Wests Tigers v St.George Illawarra BITCH FEST: Pre Game

Bench
borat said:
That was about the total of the Tigers attacking play that year.

Voluntary tackle, run from dummy half, voluntary tackle, run from dummy half and so on and so on.

Thank christ they changed the rules so we don't have to see the tigers in the semis ever again.
At least when we get there we go on with it,if the game plan was that simple why didn't Brown combat it,or use the same game plan for his side.
We won 11 of our last 13 games,that was no bradbury.
And by the way Ryles has been Saints best this year,and yes I would have him at WestsTigers.

borat

Bench
fulltime said:
why, pretty simple you knob.

for 6 days all I heard was sh*t put on the tigers and tigers fans by dragons fans on radio and in many forums.

it was fantastic to see them all get crushed.

Ahh the thing that unites all Tigers supporters, that massive chip that sits on your shoulders. You never hear a word about the GF its always about the semi. Why do you care soo much about what dragons fans think? Two years on and all it takes is a sledge here or a bradbury comment there and the Tigers fans rally the troops to relive the glory day.

Just for the record, for me it was just another finals loss, no different to many others I have witnessed during final series. I hate to break it to you Tigers supporters but your just not special.

fulltime

Juniors
phonetic said:
Yes I'm sure 'all' of them were on forums and calling tallback just to put sh-t on the Tigers. Grow up.

Ever since that game, how would you describe the actions of the average Tiger fan on LU? Nothing to write home about.. all you'd need to come to a decision is in the previous pages of this thread.

so you have not bothered going back to say for example the old Bandwagon term in this very thread(yep it is a good guide isn't it ;-) ).

In those 6 days I never heard so much unprovoked viriol towards one team and there supporters by it's fans.

I actually thought the dragons fans must have been confused and thought it was cronulla they were playing but in hindsight it was just there true character showing through.

it just makes your current plight so enjoyable also.

borat

Bench
851 said:
At least when we get there we go on with it,if the game plan was that simple why didn't Brown combat it,or use the same game plan for his side.

I guess we mistakingly thought that the game we were playing was Rugby League and not touch footy.

borat

Bench
fulltime said:
so you have not bothered going back to say for example the old Bandwagon term in this very thread(yep it is a good guide isn't it ;-) ).

In those 6 days I never heard so much unprovoked viriol towards one team and there supporters by it's fans.

I actually thought the dragons fans must have been confused and thought it was cronulla they were playing but in hindsight it was just there true character showing through.

Nah, you were just confused about being in a "semi-final" and all.

Seriously, it couldn't be more from the truth. Normally the spite and bitterness is there for a semi final opponent.

But playing the tigers somehow we managed to come up against a team who sucked even more than us when it comes to winning titles. Its very hard to hate someone you feel sorry for.

Hutty1986

Immortal
fulltime said:

LOL ah yes-our current plight... the one that'll put us equal on competition points with ur team if we win on Sunday. A deep dark hole of despair!

Again, are you sure "every" Saints fans was certain of victory in the week leading up to that game? I know I wasn't.

Balmain_Boy

The reason we enjoyed the semi final so much is simple. With all due respect to the Cowbys, we felt we had it won once we knew we were facing them. Winning the GF was almost a relief - it would have been shocking to lose to a team you'd given a hiding to only 3 weeks prioor.

nqboy

First Grade
colonel_123 said:
Mate the bandwagoner insult hardly works anymore, given that the Dragons have struggled to attract more then 12000 to their games at Kograh this year, while Wests have attracted crowds of:

15 500 (in the pouring rain at Leichhardt), 17 500 at Campbelltown after losing the previous four games and 19 000 to a match in the Central Coast (the biggest crowd up there in years).

On top of Wests being the biggest drawing Sydney team in 2006 despite finishing down the bottom of the ladder.

Makes you wonder which team really has the bandwagon...
Ouch!

nqboy

First Grade
bumble said:
Me...loved by all. oh please bite

You...talks sh*t constantly and loses arguments, types like a 12 year old.

Hutty1986 said:
Hahahahahaha, such as when?

Even if I was 12, I'd still back myself to win an argument against you, nuffy
Got him, Yesssss, Piss off, You're out!!!

RABK

Referee
Please - anyone who posts on these forums to 'fish' and get 'bites' belongs on Big Brother.

nqboy

First Grade
Hutty1986 said:
LOL, you try and win arguments by pointing out lazy typing

Not that I should have expected anything else from an intellectual giant like you
On the basis of your exchange, there' a good argument for saying he doesn't need any more than that :sarcasm:

tiger_nick

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
:lol: You live in Sydney yes?

A knights fan going on about band wagoners hahahahaa they are a one town team so of course they will get support no matter what. However anybody in Sydney who supports them only supports them cause of Johns. They won’t get any new fans in Syd now.

brooksy19

Bench
I loved seeing the tears on the faces of the grown men who verbally abused me and my family on the way to the stadium. And yes it was the same guys, they were all fat f**ks.

phonetic

Juniors
Have Tigers fans not shown themselves to be amongst the most ungracious supporters in the comp throughout this thread?

The Preacher

First Grade
brooksy19 said:
I loved seeing the tears on the faces of the grown men who verbally abused me and my family on the way to the stadium. And yes it was the same guys, they were all fat f**ks.

Do you discriminate against those of us that are somewhat obese, and are you allowed to support the Tigers if you cant see your toes when standing ??? :D