What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9: Wests Tigers v St.George Illawarra BITCH FEST: Pre Game

Hutty1986

Immortal
Bumble said:
2 Souths fans giving 1 post each, out of 50...and that's 'hijacking the thread'. :lol::lol:

You really are one of the biggest wastes of space on this forum Hutty.

LOL, coming from you?

That's nothing short of hilarious

Bumble

First Grade
Hutty1986 said:
LOL, coming from you?

That's nothing short of hilarious

Me...loved by all. oh please bite

You...talks sh*t constantly and loses arguments, types like a 12 year old.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Bumble said:
Me...loved by all. oh please bite

You...talks sh*t constantly and loses arguments, types like a 12 year old.

Hahahahahaha, such as when?

Even if I was 12, I'd still back myself to win an argument against you, nuffy

borat

Bench
tiger_nick said:
Halatau from dummy half

That was about the total of the Tigers attacking play that year.

Voluntary tackle, run from dummy half, voluntary tackle, run from dummy half and so on and so on.

Thank christ they changed the rules so we don't have to see the tigers in the semis ever again.

fresh_mayo

Juniors
Cant wait for this game, should be good. Have nothing against the tigers, like the way they play. Just hate their jerseys (look like a bunch of cyclists).

We have a shocking record at telstra. I don't remember us ever playing well there.

Still dont know how we won last week dropping that much ball in our own half. Tigers will make us pay if we do the same. If we can stop Farah we should win comfortably.

Expecting big games from Hornby and Cooper. Saints to win.

tiger_nick

Bench
borat said:
That was about the total of the Tigers attacking play that year.

Voluntary tackle, run from dummy half, voluntary tackle, run from dummy half and so on and so on.

Thank christ they changed the rules so we don't have to see the tigers in the semis ever again.

if you like you can borrow my 2005 wests tigers season highlights dvd. sure to see many long range tries on there. oh only if you lend me a dvd of season highlights from the last time the dragons won the comp...ill meet you on sunday, with the other 3000 dragons fans :lol:

Hutty1986

Immortal
tiger_nick said:
if you like you can borrow my 2005 wests tigers season highlights dvd. sure to see many long range tries on there. oh only if you lend me a dvd of season highlights from the last time the dragons won the comp...ill meet you on sunday, with the other 3000 dragons fans :lol:

So they'll out number Tigers fans 3/1. Solid

borat

Bench
tiger_nick said:

I would hate to take you beloved dvd nick, that will be worth a fortune one day. The year that the Tigers made the semis, Benji's glass shoulder lasted more than 3 games & the NRL let the tigers play touch footy for the season. That makes the footy on your dvd as rare as rocking horse sh*t.

tiger_nick

Bench
borat said:
I would hate to take you beloved dvd nick, that will be worth a fortune one day. The year that the Tigers made the semis, Benji's glass shoulder lasted more than 3 games & the NRL let the tigers play touch footy for the season. That makes the footy on your dvd as rare as rocking horse sh*t.

its a lot more common then the 1979 dvd ;-)

fulltime

Juniors
borat said:

rl12.gif

St George Illawarra Dragons
FT
80:00* min
rl14.gif

Wests Tigers

such a sweet memory. I still watch that 2005 preliminary final and enjoy seeing the shattered Saints supporters sitting in the crowd.

deserved everything they got.

phonetic

Juniors
Borat is on the money. Small forwards surrendering. Sheens recycling David Waite's gameplan from 1996.

The 'surrender' call was in place, but was policed questionably. At the end of the day they got away with it, so what can you do?

Unfortunately the rules changed in 2006 to the other extreme, the scum from Melbourne getting away with murder in the ruck.

Water under the bridge. I'm just looking forward to Sunday.

tiger_nick

Bench
my favourite part of the game is still patty throwing gasnier into the seventh row of the stands when he tried to beat him on the outside

Hutty1986

Immortal
Bumble said:
:lol::lol::lol:

LOL, you try and win arguments by pointing out lazy typing

Not that I should have expected anything else from an intellectual giant like you

Hutty1986

Immortal
fulltime said:
rl12.gif

St George Illawarra Dragons
FT
80:00* min
rl14.gif

Wests Tigers

such a sweet memory. I still watch that 2005 preliminary final and enjoy seeing the shattered Saints supporters sitting in the crowd.

deserved everything they got.

Why did they deserve everything they got?

There's no logic behind that is there you f**kin idiot. Grow up

fulltime

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
Why did they deserve everything they got?

There's no logic behind that is there you f**kin idiot. Grow up

why, pretty simple you knob.

for 6 days all I heard was sh*t put on the tigers and tigers fans by dragons fans on radio and in many forums.

it was fantastic to see them all get crushed.

Hutty1986

Immortal
fulltime said:

for 6 days all I heard was sh*t put on the tigers and tigers fans by dragons fans on radio and in many forums.

So it was the actions of a couple dozen cocky idiots that made it "enjoyable" for you to see tens of thousands of people disappointed and upset? That's absolutely ridiculous.

Go look up sportsmanship in the dictionary, it's obviously a term you're not familiar with

phonetic

Juniors
fulltime said:

Yes I'm sure 'all' of them were on forums and calling tallback just to put sh-t on the Tigers. Grow up.

Ever since that game, how would you describe the actions of the average Tiger fan on LU? Nothing to write home about.. all you'd need to come to a decision is in the previous pages of this thread.