What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9: Wests Tigers v St.George Illawarra BITCH FEST: Pre Game

brooksy19

Bench
Yep I do discriminate against obese people. Fat people should be banned from sporting fixtures, no matter who they support.

The Preacher

First Grade
brooksy19 said:
Yep I do discriminate against obese people. Fat people should be banned from sporting fixtures, no matter who they support.

:lol: Beautiful, so Blocker and Bruiser Clark should be told to stay home and watch the game ?? :lol: Great stuff Brooksy, sounds like something Choc would say !!!

brooksy19

Bench
The Preacher said:
:lol: Beautiful, so Blocker and Bruiser Clark should be told to stay home and watch the game ?? :lol: Great stuff Brooksy, sounds like something Choc would say !!!

Blocker needs to lay off the pies.

aids

Bench
The Preacher said:
I think you could substitute the "e" for an "s" with that one. :b:

just wait a few weeks, and dominoes will have perfected the technology required to make a pie and beer pizza.

also, FITZY!!!!

t-ba

Post Whore
brooksy19 said:

There'll be half as many people and a quarter of the total body mass at every match then.

Fat people are awesome. They make the hill look more full than it is!

smeghead

Bench
I am a fat person. I dont mind the discrimination

Its just like I discriminate towards stupid pregnant women, or women with prams, or mokeys, or clowns or midgets

super_coach

First Grade
Any team coached by the little master "browny" cant be taken lightly,increddible coaching record. Team of internationals and Browny has turned them into a team of nuffties.

After last weeks win they probably extended his contract by a decade

Hutty1986 said:
Tigers fans.. can't enter any argument without bringing up a bradbury premiership from 2 years ago
That’s one more than you have, and we do bring it up because we CAN.

borat said:
Ahh the thing that unites all Tigers supporters, that massive chip that sits on your shoulders. You never hear a word about the GF its always about the semi. Why do you care soo much about what dragons fans think? Two years on and all it takes is a sledge here or a bradbury comment there and the Tigers fans rally the troops to relive the glory day.

I think you should have a look at your own shoulder, that’s a massive one you have there.

borat said:
But playing the tigers somehow we managed to come up against a team who sucked even more than us when it comes to winning titles. Its very hard to hate someone you feel sorry for.

excuse me?

Wests Tigers had only played 5 seasons before 2005, St George Illawarra had played 6

petetheileet

First Grade
super_coach said:
Any team coached by the little master "browny" cant be taken lightly,increddible coaching record. Team of internationals and Browny has turned them into a team of nuffties.

After last weeks win they probably extended his contract by a decade

List the dragon internationals in the anzac tect please

Southernsaint

Staff member
The Preacher said:
Nah, not really SS, mostly dribble that you've heard before, mostly circa '05. :D

Is that the one where the Wests Tigers Fanatics compared themselves to LIverpool's Kop End??