What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

azsportza

Live Update Team
So what numbers are available for what consoles?

TEAM XBOX
6. Parra Pride (Xbox 360)
9. azsportza (Xbox 360)
10. RHCP (Xbox 360)
11. Tonearm Terrorwrist (Xbox 360)
14. MattYg1 (Xbox 360)

TEAM PS3:
1. natheel (PS3)
7. Red&BlackBear (PS3)
5. Frederick (PS3)
12. Big Pete (PS3)
13. Walt Flanigan (Xbox 360 & PS3)

azsportza

Live Update Team
I have put this idea forward to Sidhe, haven't got a reply yet.

We scrap the idea of 4v4 - having four different people fighting for the ball isn't going to work.

So the solution, we play out our respective Leagues as we have started to set up. We play through each League, we have a home and away structure. We play each other twice. We take the top half of the League and battle each other. Once we have a winner, we can take the top three players and have them battle the top three from Sidhe.

Thoughts?

natheel

Coach
Sounds good az or even just the grand finalists.

OR we could have top 2 from each comp playing sidhe vs LU game and the next 2 (3rd and 4th) can play as nsw v qld.

natheel

Coach
Red&blackbear when the game comes out we should play a couple matches together against people. Get a combination going haha

Gee I'm excited for this game

natheel

Coach
Having the winner of each league play is the better option IMO

Are the leagues done in the game or is this organized ourselves?

Probably ourselves. I'm happy to draft up a ps3 draw once we have our sides etc

In the end the games would probably be played during the week and every Friday the next round starts. Who ever you are playing that week you just need to get their live id or psn and sort out a good time to play then post results on here

azsportza

Live Update Team
Having the winner of each league play is the better option IMO

Are the leagues done in the game or is this organized ourselves?

If we took the winner, it would be the winner of the 360 league and the winner of the PS3 league to face the winners of the Sidhe leagues.

Now I don't know if you can have in game leagues, but I'm happy to look after the 360 league and keep track of matches.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Red&blackbear when the game comes out we should play a couple matches together against people. Get a combination going haha

Gee I'm excited for this game

Yeah I'm down for that. Since the buttons are not too dissimilar to RLL1, I've been playing that on hard to sharpen my skills for RLL2. And if I can somehow master RLL1 on hard (like I have in medium) RLL2 should theoretically be a walk in the park.

Last edited:

Latest posts