What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 3

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I said it ages ago.

They had zero planning. There intended release window was shit to begin with anyways. It should be released during the lead up to the season kick off when the hype is present.

Also the amount of updates they did for the previous game. Goty edition. Blues edition world cup and etc really sucked the league community dry lol.

Just make the title. Update squads throughout the season. Release patches and a new copy every second year.

Parra Pride

Coach
They'd want to get in before September/October when all the big titles of the year will be releasing. I'm guessing the sales for these games are small enough as it is, but they will take a massive hit launching it around things like Halo 5, Fallout, all the big sports titles etc.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Anyone hear the shit involving the media guy and big ant lol. Some funny shit

The TruBlu media guy was providing details which were incorrect so he got banned from their forum lol

Parra Pride

Coach
Their forum is also a bunch of people kissing Ross' ass, who coincidentally hates me because I wont kiss his ass and carry on like the game is looking amazing.

That aside, they released a "teaser", which is just the two Origin teams walking on to the field. Rather underwhelming, but better than nothing.

[youtube]OfkvvsAdS1o[/youtube]

alien

Referee
That aside, they released a "teaser", which is just the two Origin teams walking on to the field. Rather underwhelming, but better than nothing.

[youtube]OfkvvsAdS1o[/youtube]

they should have it so they have home bays and away bays in the crowd - not all the bays being all mixed

Haffa

That's supposed to get people excited? It looked like the players walked through a tiny door to enter the stadium while robotic commentary played over the top.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I have very little expectations for this game.

Ill give the example, those origin pictures depict the fulltime stats as a bs 10-0 or something, yet the total tackle count was like 7.

Rhyno

First Grade
Their forum is also a bunch of people kissing Ross' ass, who coincidentally hates me because I wont kiss his ass and carry on like the game is looking amazing.

be]

I had to laugh at you chucking a tantrum because Ross gave you a negative rep

ek999

First Grade
That commentary sounds like it's the same stuff going back two or three games now. Surely they could have put some money n their budget to record some new stuff

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Well that was long.

Got bored from the limited details. Thought of joining in and just telling them what I thought.

4 posts then banned at the big ant forum. Apparently big ant want forum users to simply worship them.

He actually quoted dawn Fraiser when banning me hahaha

Rhyno

First Grade
"See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.... don't let the door hit your ass.

In the words of Dawn Fraser, go back to where your brother and sister came from."

Ross is very immature and has poor customer service.
Bring back Mario and Sidhe their games were a lot better and they actually listened to the fans to improve the game

Latest posts