What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 3

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Had a few more games today when I visited a friend. Wow. It is still shit lol.

Literally hot potato footy. Forward passes and knocks generally don't exist.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Had a few more games today when I visited a friend. Wow. It is still shit lol.

Literally hot potato footy. Forward passes and knocks generally don't exist.

Even when the knock ons do happen they look stupid as f**k.

BAP mode is completely broken. You could build a superstar team and by the end of the few rounds ALL of their form is on red because the A.I is terrible.

mackdadday

Juniors
I just finished my first season on career mode in RLL2 and was very disappointed you can't recruit players from other teams..only get some made up rookies. Done with this game. My custom player scored 167 tries in the season so it's truly tragic he will only play one season in this life-time.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I did the same last week. We ended up playing NBA 2K16 after 3 games of RLL3

Haha funny you say that. That's exactly what we did.

First game was 40-36. Then another at 38-36.

Scoreline make it seem exciting. Too bad nearly all the tries featured ai breakdowns resulting in points

AJB1102

First Grade
Finished a season of coach mode. I read that HBK fella say RL fans tested this game. These people must not pay much attention either at the game or at their job.

How does double knock-ons result in the first team to knock-on getting the scrum feed?

If I charge down a kick and the team who kicked it regather it but the tackle count doesn't restart?

A pass hits a defender and its neither a knock-on or 6 to go call?

My BAP player was a Queenslander who played for Country..

The training of your squad has gone backwards from the first installment on PS2 where you could set speed/weight/skills etc. training for your squad. In the last RLL you could tweak it for individual players. Now nothing.

Whats the point in buying skill boosts for ONE GAME? If a side runs out +20 better at kicking, running & tackling for just one week they're probably Essendon.

Fullbacks still teleporting to where my kick is gonna land.

One difficulty setting sees me winning 30 plus to nil every game with forwards going length of the field from the kick-off like GI fending 6yr olds. The next difficulty level up I get done 16-4 every time with those same forwards getting brutalised by noted hitmen like Benji Marshall FFS.

Still no ability for set plays.

Fatigue still rarely a factor.

Some average players are beasts, some above average players are rubbish and the stars are f**king unstoppable - Shaun Johnson is all 8 immortals rolled into one and Nathan Gardner is like Slater with the ball and Tonie Carrol in defense.

I think this is the worst RLL so far. How did they DBC so damn well and can't even get the rules/basics of RL right in this and its like what the 4th or 5th crack?

Last edited:
It's got rave reviews on Steam. Must be sensational on PC!

Because Bigant are deleting/banning the bad reviews. My review was removed & Im still waiting on an explanation from steam why it was . The only bad reviews they leave are those associated with not running on particular computers. All thats left are the fan bois from the bigant forum.

FYI Ross has deleted the thread where he abused that reviewer. Seems he no longer needs his e-peenis any bigger & removed it through shame & embarrassment.

Last edited:

redvscotty

First Grade
Chill guys, I was being sarcastic with the 'Good on PC' comment!

I'll admit I haven't played at all since returning it weeks ago for Madden, but I enjoy coming in here to read that the latest patch has fixed everyth......

Oh never mind.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
some developers have no ability at all.

image.png

Latest posts