What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: Sam Williams signed for 2 years a

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dugan good player but has his issues if the dragons sort him out than good for them. Thompson good player but we can't have nearly a million dollars in the back row, Williams potentially a good player but like a lot of halves there is the risk he might not develop. If he becomes a star at the dragons good for them.

The rest of the raiders the dragons have signed were not really wanted. Even Williams has been passed on for Cornish and Milford. Only time will tell if the raiders made a bad decision.

bileduct

Coach
The Raiders wanted to extend Weyman's contract when he signed with the Dragons, but other than that I think you're right. Miller had well passed his use by date and Vidot didn't seem to fit in.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Its a clear case of Stockholm syndrome. We have beaten the dragons so often they overrate our players.

redbreed

Juniors
Its a clear case of Stockholm syndrome. We have beaten the dragons so often they overrate our players.

I think you under estimate your own players mainly due to the only thing our clubs have in common, inept coaches. Wasn't that long ago you guys where tipped as premiership contenders with your boom young players coming through.

Furner is a protected species with big brother looking out for him. Your players probably understand that there won't be any coach change at your club at least during there career anyway.

legend

Coach
Fully agree on Furner but getting back to Williams, have a look at the games he did play this year. His one on one defence is atrocious. I don't rate McCrone much either but Williams has been given every opportunity to make the position his own and he couldn't do it.

_Johnsy

Referee
Same can be said for JT, Locky (both absolute turnstiles), etc etc almost all halves are a spot defender in the defensive line. There are the exceptions though joey springs to mind.

possm

Coach
I'd rather Rangi Chase any day. If they have signed Williams and I have seen no announcement from the Club, it will be another Drinkwater saga. We need a tuff, talented, top line halfback like Rangi Chase. If there are none available, give the juniors ago for the remainder of 2013; we have nothing to lose.

moik

Bench
I think you're onto something.

I personally think Reece Robinson is one of the best fullbacks running around simply because he tore us a new one last few times we played the Raiders.

rainman44

Bench
I'd rather Rangi Chase any day. If they have signed Williams and I have seen no announcement from the Club, it will be another Drinkwater saga. We need a tuff, talented, top line halfback like Rangi Chase. If there are none available, give the juniors ago for the remainder of 2013; we have nothing to lose.
Rangi 2014 done deal

Fiery

Juniors

Possm, surely if Drinkwater doesn't deliver when a new coach comes in and the first thing he does is promote Drinkwater and demote Fien to a utility for the Cutters, the first choice halves next year will be Widdop and K. Stanley.

Latest posts