What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: Sam Williams signed for 2 years a

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Did you get reamed for your half-assed trolling in there too? haha well good on those filthy scumbags

How exactly do you get reamed over the internet? If I wanted to troll, your club would be a very easy target.

I was interested in the thought behind signing williiams, I was under the impressin that Rangi Chase was headed this way? Where does this leave Drinkwater?

If you guys can't talk footy, I won't bother.

You lot are as bad as Cronulla Supporters.

I expect that Cronulla supporters have adopted some-what of a siege mentality these days. Can you imagine Dragons fans if it were us accused of being drug cheats? Hell hath no fury.

But bad as Cronulla supporters are right now, at least he didn't compare us to Bulldogs fans.

We would all have to lower our I.Q's by about 25 points for a start.

Godz Illa

Coach
How exactly do you get reamed over the internet? If I wanted to troll, your club would be a very easy target.

I was interested in the thought behind signing williiams, I was under the impressin that Rangi Chase was headed this way? Where does this leave Drinkwater?

If you guys can't talk footy, I won't bother.
It has all been discussed in other threads, if you really wanted to know all you have to do is read. But that wouldn't allow you to have a dig + pump up Jamie's tyres at the same time, however.

What's Up

Juniors
Yes. Heard from an extremely reliable source that Sam will be signed before June 30. Source also said J Moz will be a dragon next year. Anyone heard that?

Minh

First Grade
Josh and Brett play well together as seen in origin last night they lift in each others presence, I hope your source is correct.

saint.nick

Coach
Yes. Heard from an extremely reliable source that Sam will be signed before June 30. Source also said J Moz will be a dragon next year. Anyone heard that?

Jmoz on instagram is acting like he wants to be a bulldog for life. He posted a screenshot photo of that twitter rumour about his move to the sharks, and basically questioned who would come up with this garbage. He then went on to proclaim he doesn't want to go anywhere, and is #proudtobeabulldog. So I don't know, but if there's any club that's going to make him #proudnottobeabulldog, it's the dragons, because he was born with red and white blood..well...I guess we all are I guess.

TheRev

Coach
Josh and Brett play well together as seen in origin last night they lift in each others presence, I hope your source is correct.
They will play much better when they are both back on the left side of the field playing off each other.. JMoz is out of position for NSW and he is not as effective.

TheRev

Coach
No news today so looks like another Friday Press Release?

Longer it goes the less chance of a call up for Saturday, so maybe it will be Chevy Chase running the show on the weekend.

big pat

Coach
so maybe it will be Chevy Chase running the show on the weekend

are we in for some foul play, just hope we don't end up at the funny farm, looking for the invisable man, soward has already given us nothing but trouble, oh well these are the moden problems we have to endure, maybe forget the footy, and have an european vacation.

Cagey Mac

Bench

are we in for some foul play, just hope we don't end up at the funny farm, looking for the invisable man, soward has already given us nothing but trouble, oh well these are the moden problems we have to endure, maybe forget the footy, and have an european vacation.

Please don't lampoon like this!

dragonv

Juniors
if he is not training by now he wont be playing let alone if he is even signed or on the verge

anyone been to training? is chevy at 5/8 in the drills?

jenninga

First Grade

Or my name's not Fletch.

Latest posts