What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davester

Juniors
An announcement to be made at 8pm (which is now) on where Jamie Lyon has decided to go to...which will of course be St. Helens who await him with a big sack of english money :roll:

Davester

Juniors
Peter North said:
ahhh well, Where do we see who he is signing with Davester.

The 8pm announcement was said at 5pm by Sports Tonight. So I'm guessing maybe later on tonight on the late night edition we'll find out? or tommorow morning. But my strong guess is he'll end up nowhere, Wee Waa or St. Helens.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'm expecting him to go to St Helens then he'll have another cry and go home to Wee Waa and finally get back together with Cleal at Manly all by round 10, 2006.

bartman

Immortal
I'm expecting there to be no anouncement about Jamie just yet? He's got to sort out which of his five managers gets the 15% first :lol:

Davester

Juniors
bartman said:
I'm expecting there to be no anouncement about Jamie just yet? He's got to sort out which of his five managers gets the 15% first :lol:

They will resolve it with a lucky dip draw :roll:

schnitzel

Juniors
Lyon is a joke. He supposedly left the NRL because he couldn't stand the city and now he is gonna go and live in a cold, drab Pommy city instead. He'll be back before that contract is up.

Stranger

Coach
schnitzel said:
Lyon is a joke. He supposedly left the NRL because he couldn't stand the city and now he is gonna go and live in a cold, drab Pommy city instead. He'll be back before that contract is up.

He also stated after that he left becuase he was having troubbles with Smith.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stranger said:
schnitzel said:

prove it!

axl rose

Bench
eelavation said:
Stranger said:
schnitzel said:

prove it!

he made that up

Mambo said:
Someone else's reserve grader :arrow: souths :cry: #-o :cry: #-o :x :cry: :evil: :( #-o :cry:

If you get the Paea brothers Lopini will be OK. Aaron mercer will be Souths first bgrade fullback next year. He is going to be a good un.

shayne austin (maori and taranaki union winger) (went to school with him) (good attacker but hands a bit suss) :arrow: warriors
rua tipoki :arrow: warriors

Iafeta

Referee
Done deal Daniel.

Got an absolute ace junior. Superstar of the future Marcus Perenara.

Franko

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
Mambo said:
Someone else's reserve grader :arrow: souths :cry: #-o :cry: #-o :x :cry: :evil: :( #-o :cry:

If you get the Paea brothers Lopini will be OK. Aaron mercer will be Souths first bgrade fullback next year. He is going to be a good un.

I hear Aaron Mercer goes ok, but anyone who calls himself a Southern Rooster must have head problems. I hope you're right but if Todd Polglase comes back fit he will have some competition. Also Mad Dog is an option at FB with Sutton and Hegarty in the centres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts