What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
Mambo said:
Just one thing...
Jules O'Neill and Julian O'Neill are two totally different people.
Yep, and corrent me if I'm wrong, but in Widnes is "Jules" O'Neill the Australian five-eighth (always known in Australia as Julian), and "Julian" O'Neill the prop?
Above I'm referring to "Jules" but explaining for Aussies that this is indeed the original Dubbo motel re-decorator... Kind of like Brandon Costin was known as Brandon Pearson in Australia?

Earl

Coach
Jules O'Neill = Former Brisbane, Souths, Nth Qld 5/8

Julian O'Neill = Prop foward for Widnes.

Mambo

Juniors
Actually I think you'll find there are 3 of them.

2 Julian O'Neill's with exactly the same name and one other Jules O'Neill.

Will check it but I'm reasonably confident i'm right.

Mambo

Juniors
Nope, I stand corrected.

Earl is 100% right. I thought their was a 3rd one, who played for another club, but i couldn't find anyone so i must be wrong.

Blunty

Juniors
Rumour doing the rounds...........

Matt Rieck :arrow: Manly (1 year deal)

Aaron Moule :arrow: Manly (2 year deal)

Don't know how true these are, but feel both would be good additions to the Manly squad. Don't know how Moule would cop it playing in Melbourne again though.

Earl

Coach
Stomp said:
ethos said:
Jules O'Neill = Former Brisbane, Souths, Nth Qld 5/8

Julian O'Neill = Prop foward for Widnes.

You sure it isn't the other way around. :?

It is.

Julian O'Neill played 105 games for the Brisbane Broncos.

Stomp

It IS NOT the other way around. I n=know I'm right on this one.

I saw the Widnes v Wigan game the other day. Jules O'Neill is the Australian.

Blunty

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
According to the Sunday Telegraph

Owen Craigie :arrow: Parramatta

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, bout time Parra made a dud buy. Seriously what could your management be thinking buying him.

Peter Peters said on his radio show this morning that Manly have signed a 'premiership winning' centre.

I'm tipping he means Moule.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Blunty said:
Hurriflatch said:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, bout time Parra made a dud buy. Seriously what could your management be thinking buying him.

Peter Peters said on his radio show this morning that Manly have signed a 'premiership winning' centre.

Well Aaron Moule does fit the criteria that Manly are after! players who are prepared to away from their contracts.

Blunty

Juniors
eelavation said:
Blunty said:
Hurriflatch said:

Well Aaron Moule does fit the criteria that Manly are after! players who are prepared to away from their contracts.

Fair call, but we don't have a wa**er CEO or wa**er coach that anyone would want to run away from.

eelsta

Bench
Blunty said:
eelavation said:
Blunty said:
Hurriflatch said:

Fair call, but we don't have a wa**er CEO or wa**er coach that anyone would want to run away from.
oh and des haslers the sharpest tool in the shed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tahu ran away from the manly offer dont worry fat judas still likes cleal and his son cousin it!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.