What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
todd byrne is a superstar ... there aren't many wingers in their early 20s who can claim to have had a 10m start and been run down by a 31yo lock with a bad knee

aids

Bench
DisgustedOfLilyfield said:
todd byrne is a superstar ... there aren't many wingers in their early 20s who can claim to have had a 10m start and been run down by a 31yo lock with a bad knee

LOLerskates

Kris_man

Bench
i rate toddy byrne big time actually, it's unfortunate that he'll long be remembered for that Scott Sattler tackle. i don't know how you guys can bag him, he'd be a great buy for souths.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
kris_man said:
i rate toddy byrne big time actually, it's unfortunate that he'll long be remembered for that Scott Sattler tackle. i don't know how you guys can bag him, he'd be a great buy for souths.

He is a solid first grader. Nothing special. Kind of like Robertson at the raiders.

If the rabbitohs aren't careful they might start being known as the South Sydney Rooster Rejects. Fletcher, Cusack, Heggarty and maybe Byrne...

Kris_man

Bench
Tidus_Raider said:
If the rabbitohs aren't careful they might start being known as the South Sydney Rooster Rejects. Fletcher, Cusack, Heggarty and maybe Byrne...
how about the Nth Qld rejects? Justin Smith, Jonathan Thurston, Carl Webb...

i'd have to disagree about Byrne, i reckon he craps on Robertson.

MILLWALL

Juniors
Oz Yid's Tigers said:
that'll win em a comp .. we may as well give em the trophy

millwall have more hope of winning the CL than souths do of making the 8

they made it to the uefa cup and they made it ahead of the top teams and even to the fa cup final so anything can happen you toss

HRVTSKA

Juniors
Well MILLWALL in all fairness they cant win the CL cause there not in the comp! But hopefully next yr ;-)

LaCuna Coil

Juniors
Actually the only way Millwall are going to get into the CL is if they get promoted this season, then finish in the top 4 next season... so er... yeah, 2 years time maybe. Highly doubtful.

Unless the winner of the UEFA Cup gets an automatic spot in the CL... hmmm

Davester

Juniors
thuganomics said:
Whoever can grab Lincoln Withers will have one hell of a signing.

Tigers have offered him a contract. I've seen many posts on how he misses his club and wants to come back. Hopefully the ending result is what Tigers fans want...Lincoln signed with Tigers

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah, the Talk about Lincoln returning to the Tigers is getting even stronger now, to the point its now not rumour, a move could well be immenent(spelling?).

Kris_man

Bench
anyone have actual sources that he's going to the Tigers? i reckon he'll come back home to canberra - why would he want to go to a club which less than 12 months ago didn't want a bar of him??

Status
Not open for further replies.