What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Has some attack but can it stand the onslaught of the opposition?? Which of those 5 are noted defenders??? Better hope there's more than one other wise Manly's defense may go AWOL again.

Iafeta

Referee
Phantom, R&S I mean, you better be right. If Vince Anderson is gone from the Warriors, that about sums about the blindness of 2004.

Disco

Bench
Tigerpete said:
Has some attack but can it stand the onslaught of the opposition?? Which of those 5 are noted defenders??? Better hope there's more than one other wise Manly's defense may go AWOL again.

?????

Moule, Anderson, Hicks and Stewart are all very good defenders

but on a sad note, it appears at this stage the V anderson is not signing with Manly

Tigerpete

Juniors
Disco said:
Tigerpete said:

?????

Moule, Anderson, Hicks and Stewart are all very good defenders

but on a sad note, it appears at this stage the V anderson is not signing with Manly

Ok, thanx, i wasnt sure as i havent seen a lot of Manly games and so on. SO as long as they can tackle , that backline could suceed.

Disco

Bench
Martli said:
If you guys do get Anderson, I only hope he plays in the Second Row next to BK.

Looks like its BS

but if we got him, he'd play centre considering we have

BK
Menzies
Watmough
Harris
Williamson
G Stewart
Haumono

RainMan

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Good job. Bloody aussie media

Well now in this weeks RLW, The mole has said it as well about Vinnie Anderson??? I don't give the Mole much credit, so maybe they just heard the radio stations as well...

Ray

Juniors
lolesi said:
Vinnie Anderson has no way been Warriors best... had a decent season, nothing to get crazy about...
His brother Louis had a far better year then him, as did many of the forwards like Lafeta, Koopu, TeMata etc...

Go watch some Warriors for a change. Te Mata is a journeyman, can't take the ball up and is leaky on defence. How you can rate Te Mata having a better season ahead of Vinnie Anderson is beyond me.

V Anderson had a very solid season, his brother Louis was only marginally better. Vinnie has great potential to be a very good second-rower.

lolesi

First Grade
Never said he doesn't have potential, he is a good player, but in my eyes i feel he had a bit of an off year seing as what he can actually achieve, TeMata i feel has alot of offer and Louis played very well in the games i watched, which where most.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Moule may not be coming now. #-o Apparently Widnes have lured him back? :? Rumours are now Terry Hill of course. #-o

I wish we would focus on signing young centres. :x Not guys who are going to be gone before they start. :x

Kris_man

Bench
one day moule, the next day hill. one day vinie anderson, the next day nobody. where are these rumours coming from?!?! (rhetorical question, please dont answer :D )

MEE

Juniors
It's an interesting set of events. According to the official super league website moule has 'turned his back on a three year deal' with Manly. Yet the Manly club announced he signed with us over the weekend.

Jordovski

Juniors
I'm thinking (hoping) he's with us. I mean, didn't Zorba say it was a done deal? He's never come out and said it's a done deal before unless it was true. He's hinted before (Tahu, J Monas), and that backfired!
But please please please let it be true that we've got him!

Status
Not open for further replies.