What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Juniors
Te Mata offers nothing at the Warriors. Crap ball-carrier as a prop and misses too many tackles. Tuimavave, Stowers, are better talents than the average Te Mata.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Manly have made 2 great signings however the rest of the recruitment has been ordinary to say the least.

Tahu :arrow: Monohan :arrow: Hill :arrow: Moule :arrow: Anderson :arrow: Hill..

who's in charge of it??????...Peters??

I do think they will hit the jackpot when Canterbury finish their commitments. Ben Harris will join the club.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
eelavation said:
Manly have made 2 great signings however the rest of the recruitment has been ordinary to say the least.

Tahu :arrow: Monohan :arrow: Hill :arrow: Moule :arrow: Anderson :arrow: Hill..

who's in charge of it??????...Peters??

I do think they will hit the jackpot when Canterbury finish their commitments. Ben Harris will join the club.

i certainly hope so! i'm getting sick of all this crap!

Jordovski

Juniors
If we get Harris and have Steppa, Toshak and Styles in the lower grades coming up. We should be alllllllright I spose.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Just some Info on Lincoln Withers, it appears that the Tigers will not pursue their interest in Withers, leaving the door wide open for the Raiders to pick him up.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tigerpete said:
Just some Info on Lincoln Withers, it appears that the Tigers will not pursue their interest in Withers, leaving the door wide open for the Raiders to pick him up.

I know alot it's been said about Parramatta's lack of vision and assertivenes to hold on to their young stars but the fact that Wests released Withers and decided not to pursure him is plain phucking stupid!

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade

wont be surprised if he goes to the Raiders.

I wont be surprised if the Warriors try pick him up after the loss of hookers Marsh and Perenara both to the Eels. Wont happen, but i wont be surprised.

The Whippet

Juniors
Joel Caine, he's coming back to Australia. Any news on where he is headed? I heard Dragons but it was a very random source.

Matthew Rieck, surely Chris Anderson will want him in his elite union club.

The Whippet

Juniors
I meant it because there like the flashiest team in the comp with all the good players, a bit like the Roosters of our comp.

Ray

Juniors
Add Louis Anderson to that list of hookers. JamesWebster's#1Fan (aka Shaun), we don't need Withers.

Mambo

Juniors
Corbin said:
brad watts :arrow: new ESL team cant remember wat the name is

well seeing how watts is the worst fulback in the NRL lets all hope for my sake that this is true.

bartman

Immortal
Corbin said:
That would be "Perpignan" the new French team coming into ESL in 06. Though the successful club is currently known as UTC Catalan and will continue a team in French league under that name in 05 and beyond.

t-ba

Post Whore
bartman said:
Corbin said:
That would be "Perpignan" the new French team coming into ESL in 06. Though the successful club is currently known as UTC Catalan and will continue a team in French league under that name in 05 and beyond.

Obviously Talking about the Centurions ;-) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts