What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJ

Juniors
tigers didn't really want a bar of him because at the time he didn't see himself as a hooker and we had signed reynolds and prince for the halves with marshal to play there during the season..
but hooker is where he plays his best footy imho..

Tigerpete

Juniors
kris_man said:
anyone have actual sources that he's going to the Tigers? i reckon he'll come back home to canberra - why would he want to go to a club which less than 12 months ago didn't want a bar of him??

There are some on these forums who have been informed of where the situation stands regarding Lincoln. I'll put it this way, if he ends up in Canberra, it will because the Tigers and Dragons weren't able to strike a deal, as i understand, Canberra is an option the Dragons are exploring(possibly in exchange for Tyran Smith) but its certainly not an option at this stage for Lincoln.

Kris_man

Bench
Tyran Smith for Lincoln Withers? =P~ that would kill two birds with one stone!
and vinnie anderson would be a great buy for manly, or any club.

Tigerpete

Juniors
kris_man said:

yeah, Apparently the Dragons are worried about depth in the back row, i dont know why??? So they're trying to push a trade but it appears that as long as the Tigers and Dragons can come to a deal he'll be staying in Sydney.

Vicious

Bench
Tigerpete said:
kris_man said:

yeah, Apparently the Dragons are worried about depth in the back row, i dont know why??? So they're trying to push a trade but it appears that as long as the Tigers and Dragons can come to a deal he'll be staying in Sydney.
Would the Dragons be interested in Mark O`Neill????? :p

thuganomics

Coach
No doubt that Vinnie Anderson has been the Warriors best this year. Wuold be a great signing.
Tyran Smith for Lincoln Withers is a good trade.

Big Mick

Referee
where will Chris Hicks play next year if vinnie Anderson comes to Manly.

Hope he comes back to Penrith.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Big Mick said:
where will Chris Hicks play next year if vinnie Anderson comes to Manly.

Hope he comes back to Penrith.

Not a chance in hell...

I think Hicks will go back to wing. Moule and Anderson centres, Hicks and Donald wings. Hicks can always go back to centre if an injury occurs.

Wow.... Amazing what a weekend can do. I had huge concerns about our centres up until these signings. If either fall through the worry will return though.

We need a backup 5/8/Half now. Then we will be smoking!

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Personally, I don't think we can afford to have him on the paddock with the way he is targetted. It's garbage that officials can be heard over sports ear saying "Look out, Hoppas on." Maybe he can play off the bench and go to wing and Anderson to 2nd row. :?

Maybe we won't get Anderson... It is only Tony McGay afterall... #-o

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Hoppa can POQ! If we get Anderson, Hoppa can play in Premier League and try and force is way into 1st grade.

I want a Manly where most/every position has pressure being put on it by PL.

We don't owe Hoppa anything......certainly not a WING spot!

lolesi

First Grade
Vinnie Anderson has no way been Warriors best... had a decent season, nothing to get crazy about...
His brother Louis had a far better year then him, as did many of the forwards like Lafeta, Koopu, TeMata etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.