What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
Big Mick said:
no way the dragon's will oust Matthew Head. Bronco's would be better for Witt.

Given Smith's coaching of him anywhere would be better for him unfortunately. I don't understand how a 19 yr old kid can be expected to control a team behind a forward pack that does stuff all. Johns would have done no better..... :roll:

Kris_man

Bench
At this stage its not official however the rumours are growing - Dragons or Broncos are the tip though.
no way. Raiders are the experts at signing Eels players :lol: ... :?

Davester

Juniors
Kris_man said:
At this stage its not official however the rumours are growing - Dragons or Broncos are the tip though.
no way. Raiders are the experts at signing Eels players :lol: ... :?

Nah I think you mean the Tigers. Our backline is pretty much ex-parra players. We brought Jason Moodie outta retirement, you tell me whose the experts at signing Eels players ;-) :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
Nah I think you mean the Tigers. Our backline is pretty much ex-parra players. We brought Jason Moodie outta retirement, you tell me whose the experts at signing Eels players
Brad Drew, Michael Hodgson, Ian Hindmarsh, Adam Mogg, Clinton Schifcofske, Jason Smith...Witt's ours!

Davester

Juniors
Brett Hodgson, Pat Richards, Jason Moodie, Ben Galea, Michael Buettner, John Wilson....there you go. Have Witt, we got Prince :)

lodown

Juniors
hmm but manly have Daniel Heckenberg, Dan Irvine (i think), Kylie Leuluai, Crusher Cleal, Scott Donald, Shayne Dunley, Jeff Robson, and Jamie Lyon (in 2007 :D ;))

that gives us 8, we win :D

oh and NBQ played in a trial match for you.

Witt, welcome to the Manly Sea Eelgles 8)

bartman

Immortal
Rumours printed in this week's UK league papers:
Clinton Schifcofske :arrow: Salford Reds?
Simon Woolford :arrow: Salford Reds?

Mambo

Juniors
After missing out on Todd Byrne (who seems to be headed to NZ) Leulaui should end up playing 5/8 for Souths.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Parramatta releasing Michael Witt?? What are they? Knucking Futs??? Oh thats right , Smithy's in charge! #-o #-o :lol: :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Tigerpete said:
Parramatta releasing Michael Witt?? What are they? Knucking Futs??? Oh thats right , Smithy's in charge! #-o #-o :lol: :lol:

Nothing official as of yet however going on the demise of previous halfbacks who have played for the club I'd say there is a good chance its true. Taylor has stayed the longest but only to run the water....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts