What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mambo

Juniors
matt petersen to souths? I can't see that happening. If it isn't a fullback or a 5/8 i highly doubt that its true. They are priority positions at the moment for souths.

lolesi

First Grade
He has been playing in the bartercard cup, and recently was picked in the NZ Maori team.

Kris_man

Bench
i loved Odell!!!!!!!!!! and he was one of the nicest footy players i've ever met, right up there with Terry Martin. he had heaps of time for me as a young Raiders fan after the Eels flogged us in 2001. lets get him back!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Kris_man said:
i loved Odell!!!!!!!!!! and he was one of the nicest footy players i've ever met, right up there with Terry Martin. he had heaps of time for me as a young Raiders fan after the Eels flogged us in 2001. lets get him back!

i have no doubts he was a top bloke
but f**k he was an ordinary player

Stagger eel

Staff member
I was told very reliably that we were interested about 5 weeks afo I don't know the update to that but the fact that Micheal Witt will be released may add fuel to the fire!

as they say! watch this space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts