What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
ParraDude_Jay said:
Hindmarsh extended his contract for (I think) 3 more years last year when he wasn't off contract. I think that "kicking up a stink" was just media bullsh*t, he's very loyal to the Eels and did take less than what he could have got elsewhere, but it's still good money. And Cayless is the captain and all captains are on good money, but not in the 400k range or anything.

I think you're a bit one eyed :)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
The CBA agreement gave the the salary cap a floor of $3 million. Thats why they have to spend spend spend and not just to attract players. ;-)

http://www.myfooty.com.au/images/uploaded/RLPA%20Media%20Release%2019-5-05.doc

Fair enough and thanks for clearing that up for me (you too RainMan).

Still allows $250k for pre payment though.
$350k if you have a 10 year player that year.
$450k now if you use the $100k for marquee signings to pad out a contract.
$750k if you include your second tier cap and then only use juniors outside of the Top 25.

Lot of ways around it all :)

elyod138

Bench
Josh hannay will be a cowboy for life.

(now i've said that he will probably sign with another club tomorrow :p)

ortz18

Juniors
Monaghan wont be coming to melbourne. Bellamy already stated numerous times that we are using cooper cronk next season, and there is no way that manly will release him after re-signing him a month ago. If your theory is based on him being on at the game on sunday then you can cancel that out.

Pantherjim.

Referee
The Colonel said:
Josh Hannay - Penrith

If this were true I'd be grinning like a Cheshire cat through the off season, sadly I don't think it will happen.

In any case, Is this just a theory Colonel or have you heard something on the grapevine?

Pantherjim.

The Colonel

Immortal
Pantherjim. said:
If this were true I'd be grinning like a Cheshire cat through the off season, sadly I don't think it will happen.

In any case, Is this just a theory Colonel or have you heard something on the grapevine?

Pantherjim.

Not a theory. I've heard a whisper and then a few more so its building a bit of momentum.

Franko

Juniors
iggy plop said:
Josh Hannay - Rabbitohs.

This will happen.

I would not be unhappy with him coming to Souths. However as a friend pointed out yesterday, he kicks at less then 70% and is only an average player. Not sure how much he would really add to Souths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts