What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
Mut said:
Simpson -> Roosters

Simpson :arrow: nowhere

2002 Origin games did not count on his contract. He still has another 3 origin game after next wednesday before the clause comes out.

RABK

Referee
Brian Carney has asked wigan for a release to play for the Knights in 2006.

Abraham, Perry are both close to resigning. Craig Smith will possibly go around another year.

Big Mick

Referee
Thunderstruck said:
I don't think Ross is a happy camper, after all he's a diehard Panthers fan. He's probably as upset about it as many of you are.

Joel Clinton v Ben Ross at the start of the season.

Not...Happy....Jan

Big Mick

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
Brian Carney has asked wigan for a release to play for the Knights in 2006.

Abraham, Perry are both close to resigning. Craig Smith will possibly go around another year.

God I feel sorry for Daniel Abraham...if only he had a season without breaking a leg lmao, he'd be a great player.

Glad the Knights are sticking by him.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Anasta => Roosters
Bell => Souths
Orford => Souths
Harrison => Roosters/Knights
Matai => Sharks/Tigers
Chalk => Sharks
Merritt => Souths
McGoldrick => Bulldogs
Ross => Sharks
Dumas => Souths/UTC

Sharks are pretty desperate and flush with cash. Will come in over the top of Storm for Ross I believe. will it be enough?

da_sharks

Juniors
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Anasta => Roosters
Bell => Souths
Orford => Souths
Matai => Sharks/Tigers
Chalk => Sharks
Merritt => Souths
McGoldrick => Bulldogs
Ross => Sharks
Dumas => Souths/UTC

Sharks are pretty desperate and flush with cash. Will come in over the top of Storm for Ross I believe. will it be enough?

hope so...

Raider_69

Post Whore
There is big mail that Useless McNuffy will head to canberra as a key signing to replace the club stalwart that have left over the past two or three years

White Poiner

Coach
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Anasta => Roosters
Bell => Souths
Orford => Souths
Matai => Sharks/Tigers
Chalk => Sharks
Merritt => Souths
McGoldrick => Bulldogs
Ross => Sharks
Dumas => Souths/UTC

Hope we get him, i think he played pretty good on the weekend in a loosing side.

Corbin

Juniors
If Knights get Carney and Johns stays on the field HELL-O permiship ring...!

The rumours about Dumas getting out of the club are getting alot stronger now, expect Knights or UTC with Souths also a dark horse

RABK

Referee
We won't be winning any premiership until we get some decent rehab staff. At full strength we have a great side but 90% of the time there all sitting up in the stands watching our premier league side battle it out in first grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts