What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrT

Juniors
Im away for work at the moment but I have recieved a text from a mate saying that he heard Peter Tunks on 2SM say that Parra have finalised the signing of Darcy Lussick

you have got to be kidding me. He was disgraceful on Saturday night. He4 offers nothing. We need a backrower who will bend the line running out wide.

I'd have Shack over Lussick, in fact Allgood, Poore, Fui, Mannah, Hindy, Maitua >>>> Lussick

I really cannot understand what they see in him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
you have got to be kidding me. He was disgraceful on Saturday night. He4 offers nothing.

Some of you merkins pay too much attention to form (i.e. hype) and not enough to ability.

Darcy will be a monster for us. His current form is just a young bloke's overreaction to uncertainty about his future.

It might even have kept his price down a touch.

Eels Dude

Coach
I haven't seen anything from him in first grade to suggest he's going to be a good player. But he did start a fight once.

Avenger

Immortal
Im away for work at the moment but I have recieved a text from a mate saying that he heard Peter Tunks on 2SM say that Parra have finalised the signing of Darcy Lussick

He didn't really say it that way. He said that he had heard that Parra are close to signing him and that in his opinion all clubs looking for a prop should go all out for JWH.

MrT

Juniors
He didn't really say it that way. He said that he had heard that Parra are close to signing him and that in his opinion all clubs looking for a prop should go all out for JWH.

Darcy please keep the faith with manly, they are a great club. Don't believe all the rubbish people are saying. Stay loyal to manly, you won't regret it

MrT

Juniors
so we're going to lose Shack, Hindy, Ben Smith and Poore perhaps and we want Lussick as replacement who isn't better now and I cannot see any potential that he will come close to any of those players.

Just look at his frame, he has nothing

Appreciate the info Stagger, but there is no bigger moron in the media than Peter Tunks. The bloke has NFI and makes Weidler look like a genius.

Ratchy

Juniors
so we're going to lose Shack, Hindy, Ben Smith and Poore perhaps and we want Lussick as replacement who isn't better now and I cannot see any potential that he will come close to any of those players.

Just look at his frame, he has nothing

Obviously didn't watch any of Manly's games late last year before Lussick was suspended for the fight. He was a beast

MrT

Juniors
Obviously didn't watch any of Manly's games late last year before Lussick was suspended for the fight. He was a beast

He's played 11 games of 1st grade and 4 or 5 of those have been this year.

I really doubt he was a beast because he has POH's frame and that ain't going to get you anywhere.

If he did well last year as you say, he has certainly gone backwards hard this year.

Parraren

Bench
I don't get all the hype about Lussick. He seems like another Shackelton to me. I'f be going after Teo and T-Rex.

I'd happily put you in charge of recruitment jake.

We saw how devastating it is to have a hard running 2nd rower with fui playing out wide on the weekend.

Roberts had a field day with fui on his left shoulder.

It's what we've lacked for a few years now.

Gronk

Staff member
He's played 11 games of 1st grade and 4 or 5 of those have been this year.

I really doubt he was a beast because he has POH's frame and that ain't going to get you anywhere.

If he did well last year as you say, he has certainly gone backwards hard this year.

D'Arcy is a pretty big bloke. This pic is him standing next to Jamie Buhrer.

00015205-image.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
I don't get all the hype about Lussick. He seems like another Shackelton to me. I'f be going after Teo and T-Rex.

We are losing Hindy and Poore (?) from our starting 17. Also Maguire who has been coming on and playing a lock type roll in the last 20 with MK staying at rake for 80 mins. Also Shack from reggies and who knows now with JMannah. So really we need to sign a bunch of forwards. D'Arcy is a good young prospect IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.