What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDM

First Grade
I couldn't give a f**k about your pathetic remarks.

Perhaps you could go to maccas and apply for a job which accomodates your pathetic IQ

The first thing I would do is start charging for Wifi

well if this is true, we must be after Sika Manu.
I know which one I would rather
Yes but one would be half the price of the other.

Dogs taking a few gambles, what if the TV rights don't get up near $1bil and the salary cap rise isn't as much? they'll be in the shit then.

MrT

Juniors
Yes but one would be half the price of the other.

Dogs taking a few gambles, what if the TV rights don't get up near $1bil and the salary cap rise isn't as much? they'll be in the shit then.

You think we can get Sika Manu for $200k????? He would stay at the Storm for that much.

He wants $400k, same price you can get Tony Williams for

natheel

Coach
i like the idea of Williams coming back but i'd rather Sika Manu - does the same job as williams for half the price

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Would Lussick be any worse at 270k than that fat slug Poore for 350k???? Even Shacks has been a massive bust for us. He couldnt be worse than any if them two and he has youth on his side. He'll be a very good pick up for us.

natheel

Coach
You think we can get Sika Manu for $200k????? He would stay at the Storm for that much.

He wants $400k, same price you can get Tony Williams for

he could probably stay at the Storm for less, i can't imagine them having much left after snaring Cronk for another 4 years. if i were in charge of recruitment i'd throw 200 -220k for him. but melbourne players who leave have a bad track record of following on with their form

Inglis - only starting to show some good signs for Souffs
Blair - Flop for Tigpies
Kaufusi - Stalled at Cowboys then could hardly break it at Knights
Turner - Meh for the Dogs

Only decent one is Maloney - because of his Parra up Bringing no doubt ;)

Avenger

Immortal
he could probably stay at the Storm for less, i can't imagine them having much left after snaring Cronk for another 4 years. if i were in charge of recruitment i'd throw 200 -220k for him. but melbourne players who leave have a bad track record of following on with their form

Inglis - only starting to show some good signs for Souffs
Blair - Flop for Tigpies
Kaufusi - Stalled at Cowboys then could hardly break it at Knights
Turner - Meh for the Dogs

Only decent one is Maloney - because of his Parra up Bringing no doubt ;)

You can add Brett White to the shit list. Jeremy Smith is the exception. He had a good year at Saints but is still injury prone.

Forty20

First Grade
Good old Josh Massoud has us strongly linked to Lussick and T.Williams (once again reaffirming that we are throwing ridiculous money around), reckons we might have a crack at D.Williams and that it is likely that Sika Manu will end up with us or the Tigers.

Shoot enough bullets and you will eventually get something to stick.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Good old Josh Massoud has us strongly linked to Lussick and T.Williams (once again reaffirming that we are throwing ridiculous money around), reckons we might have a crack at D.Williams and that it is likely that Sika Manu will end up with us or the Tigers.

Shoot enough bullets and you will eventually get something to stick.

if the rumours are correct i didn't think we had ridiculous dollers to throw around.

Forty20

First Grade
if the rumours are correct i didn't think we had ridiculous dollers to throw around.

Well someone forgot to tell Josh, Stagger. :p

He also said Manly are ~~$700k over the cap for next year so we wouldn't be the only ones with little room to move under the cap.

SDM

First Grade

:lol:

Oh yeah, thats right, we are letting half the side go, but have no cash because SK spent it all back-ending Tautai and Keating and rear-ending Lasalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts