What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

eels_fan

First Grade
Hate Matai with a passion

Gets injured in EVERY match and is full of cheap shots. Absolute merkin

Pazza

First Grade
Would definitely take Lewis Brown. Always thought he was a bit of a beast but seems to have fallen out of favor at the Warriors.

John Palavi will be the one to force Lewis out of the club! just shows how good the warriors have it atm :?

Actually i would take all of the one Pazza said, except Matai. I think Loko will be good enough for the other centre spot.

I think that Loko coming off two major knee reconstructions and the fact he is only 19 years of age. I can see him playing back up to Tonga and Matai for a couple of years plus he will get plenty of game time cause Tonga and Matai aren't exactly the kind of players who aren't prone to injury. Plus with the wealth of young talent at the club (Sio, Blair, Hopoate, Loko, V Tautai and Gagan) having Tonga and Matai around can only aid in their development.

Forty20

First Grade
Josh Massoud ran a live questions segment on the DT website today. According to him Ben Te'o was looking at coming to Parra but is now likely to stay at Brisbane and we have made a ridiculous offer to Lussick that has even made the Roosters blush.

Gronk

Staff member
Josh Massoud ran a live questions segment on the DT website today. According to him Ben Te'o was looking at coming to Parra but is now likely to stay at Brisbane and we have made a ridiculous offer to Lussick that has even made the Roosters blush.

I like.

Parraren

Bench
NRL gossip on FB is well known for being wrong 99.9% of the time so I wouldn't read much into it mate.

MrT

Juniors
If it's true we're throwing big money at Lussick, then that's disgraceful. He has only played a handful of games. We could have brought back T-Rex

Pazza

First Grade
If it's true we're throwing big money at Lussick, then that's disgraceful. He has only played a handful of games. We could have brought back T-Rex

I have to say i dont agree with paying overs for props! we already have the best young front rower in the game (Mannah), Allgood looks better than Lussik atm, we could easily re sign Poore for less than what he is on and Fui can play a couple more seasons off the bench.

Our weak positions are centre, hooker and back row!

El Eels

Juniors
I have to say i dont agree with paying overs for props! we already have the best young front rower in the game (Mannah), Allgood looks better than Lussik atm, we could easily re sign Poore for less than what he is on and Fui can play a couple more seasons off the bench.

Our weak positions are centre, hooker and back row!

yep... we got owned through the middle big time on monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.