What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
Ffs. Why does our club have an obsession with Knights players? Even the better ones are shit for us. Kevin Naiqama looked a star in the making. We sign him and hes average at best.

Whino

Bench
He is rumoured to be on $350 - 400k at the Knights. No bloody way even if they do pay part of his contract.

Whino

Bench
Far out, are you guys collecting forwards just for fun?

I hope not. The only reason we may be after another prop I can assume is. If the off contract Latimore and Matagi go and McKendry gets the boot.
But we still have next year

Tamou
Latu
RCG
Leota
Viliame kikau (if he stays fit)
Oliver Clark
in the front row
All better than Stockwell
and
Merrin
Grevs
Carty
Peach
Yeo
JFH
in the backrow all better than Stockwell.
Doesn't make sense to me.

TheFrog

Coach
A fringe first grade front rower on $350k? I don't believe it. This bloke would be lucky to be worth half that.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
He's a decent player, compared to Klemmer, unfortunately he is injury prone.

Injury free and at a good price, he's not a bad pick up.

Do we need him?? I have my doubts, we also don't have the best record with injury prone players.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
He signed with Leeds last week. I don't know why Penrith take so long to announce these things...

BxTom

Bench
Might be the Leeds money and it might be the fact that Penrith don't want him lining up against us.

Tom.

tripster

Juniors
What a remarkable fall from grace for Seggy. From Dally M hooker of the year in 2014 to off to SL mid 2016. Can hardly recall another star player whose stock fell so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.