What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
I don't know the day to day dealings of the club but I can say Sopa is a terrific guy and very humble. I'd be very surprised if it was an attitude issue.

Only reason he isn't in NSW Cup is because he wont be with us next year. Surprised if something doesn't happen before June 30 but if not...it'll be elsewhere. Maybe union.

Big Mick

Referee
As if baggage stops guys getting a run. Segeyaro is a choirboy compared to half the guys wuth second or third chances.

IMO we didn't want him lining up against us. Dragons would sign him in a heartbeat.

Sorry I forgot you knew all about the situation and the Dragons salary cap. My apologies.

The yak

Juniors
So everyone is happy with Segeyaro leaving before the June 30 deadline?
What happens if Wallace gets injured again? A rookie in reserves who is untested in the NRL and may not play 80 minutes or a reconfigured hooker in Peachey? I hope Gould and Griffin have seriously thought this one out.

ACTPanthers

Bench
What happens if Wallace gets injured again? A rookie in reserves who is untested in the NRL and may not play 80 minutes or a reconfigured hooker in Peachey? I hope Gould and Griffin have seriously thought this one out.

If he asks for a release though, what more could they do?

Blade23

Juniors
There is more to it than meets the eye with Segeyaro. I mean someone that has been as good as he has in the past, you would think there would be other NRL clubs falling over each other to sign him now or at least offer him a contract for next year. His value would have gone down and there is always the needy and the desperate in the NRL ready to give a spurned player another chance. There just doesn't seem to be the demand on him at the moment.

snickers007

Juniors

Segeyaro leaving before June 30 could free up funds for us to keep Mansour, which is the biggest benefit for me.

Blade23

Juniors

Maybe they have. Keep your eyes peeled for a pre June 30 mid season signing. If Seggy is going there should be a little bit of coin available.
Manaia Cherrington keeps getting linked here, maybe he is coming early.

betcats

Referee
So Mansour will leave which probably means Waqa takes his spot. Im ok with that, better than paying big money to keep sauce.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Probably a little harsh, but I still don't have faith in Waqa as a winger. His hands worry me and he'd be targeted under the high ball a lot.

MrBlack

Juniors
Blake to stay in the centres for mine.

1. Moylan
2. DWZ
3. Whare
4. Blake
5. Hiku
6. TMM
7. Cleary

Surely this backline scores a tonne of points going forward. Also helps to have Cartwright and Peachy.

betcats

Referee
Probably a little harsh, but I still don't have faith in Waqa as a winger. His hands worry me and he'd be targeted under the high ball a lot.

He is actually pretty good in the air, it's his loose carries that were getting him into trouble he doesn't have an issue catching from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts