What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripster

Juniors
We are letting him go because he had the option in his favour to accept and he didn't in search of finding more money elsewhere.

Sure. What I meant was that, if we really wanted him, we would have paid what he was seeking. We presumably decided that he wasn't worth whatever he wanted.

BxTom

Bench
Sure. What I meant was that, if we really wanted him, we would have paid what he was seeking. We presumably decided that he wasn't worth whatever he wanted.

Or we just don't have the money to keep him AND stay under the cap.

Tom.

betcats

Referee
Good work, I remember reading a similar article about us signing a skinny winger from Dubbo or some place, Isaah Yeo was his name. I don't even know why but I really like that we are scouting the country and giving some kids out there a chance.

ashton

Juniors
A huge congratulations to Lower Clarence Magpies young gun Daine Laurie signing a 2 year Nrl playing contract with the Penrith Panthers .. Daine will join the Panthers Holden Cup group in November for preseason training.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal

Gus always says he won't underpay players. Matagi has out grown what we could afford him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts