What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He is an idiot, but sadly he has done something most of us would love to achieve. One first grade game for the eels.

strider

Post Whore
tbh one game just makes you a total failure and 100% proof you are not up to it ..... all of us who have never played even one can still say, "well, maybe if I got the chance? :-k "

Gronk

Staff member
Maybe I suffer from post traumatic shock syndrome after all these years being an Eels supporter but f**k me we've signed a bit of quality.

Is Gutherson actually confirmed by the club (I know the season review cites him as an 'in')? Or are we waiting for further developments re Hoppa?

Parra47

Juniors
So our signings are:

Foran -6,7
Scott - 11
Gordon - 1,2,3
Hasson - 11,8
King - 9
Moss - 1
O'Brien - 8
Cornish - 7
Tanginoa - 11,8
Gutherson - 1,2,3
Pearn - 8 (Wenty contract)
Schulte - 3
and possibly Woods - 13

Some very good signings there and some interesting ones too. Happy with that.

And our loses are:
Docker-Clay - 7,9
Crooks - 2,3
Quinlan - 1,6
Lussick - 11,8
Sandow - 7
Matterson - 6,13
Fa'aosa - 11,8
Champion - 3,6
Komicamika - 8
Goodall - 2,3,11
Lasalo - 8
Robinson - 1,2

For the first time in years I'm not disappointed with any of the players we are losing, except Matterson.

Have I missed anyone?

So happy days, bring on 2016!

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Schulte is a back-row, centre or winger. I personally think we'll train him up for the wing spot as we have enough back-rowers and with Taka and probably Gutherson we won't need another first grade centre. It'll be a battle for our right wing spot between Schulte, Morgan, Faraimo, Lavaka, and maybe French and Davis.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So our signings are:

Foran -6,7
Scott - 11
Gordon - 1,2,3
Hasson - 11,8
King - 9
Moss - 1
O'Brien - 8
Cornish - 7
Tanginoa - 11,8
Gutherson - 1,2,3
Pearn - 8 (Wenty contract)
Schulte - 3
and possibly Woods - 13

Some very good signings there and some interesting ones too. Happy with that.

And our loses are:
Docker-Clay - 7,9
Crooks - 2,3
Quinlan - 1,6
Lussick - 11,8
Sandow - 7
Matterson - 6,13
Fa'aosa - 11,8
Champion - 3,6
Komicamika - 8
Goodall - 2,3,11
Lasalo - 8
Robinson - 1,2

For the first time in years I'm not disappointed with any of the players we are losing, except Matterson.

Have I missed anyone?

So happy days, bring on 2016!

Not bad.

Chipmunk

Coach
Is Gutherson actually confirmed by the club (I know the season review cites him as an 'in')? Or are we waiting for further developments re Hoppa?

I wonder if the three we've just announced are all outside the Top 25 and Gutherson will be inside the Top 25 and we can't announce/register Gutherson until we work out what's doing with Hopoate.

Eelementary

Post Whore

I was told, when writing the review, that Gutherson is 100% an Eel, but we are awaiting official confirmation on Hopoate's future before announcing it.

Parra47

Juniors
Schulte is a back-row, centre or winger. I personally think we'll train him up for the wing spot as we have enough back-rowers and with Taka and probably Gutherson we won't need another first grade centre. It'll be a battle for our right wing spot between Schulte, Morgan, Faraimo, Lavaka, and maybe French and Davis.

Yes he's played most of the past two years on the wing.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wonder if the three we've just announced are all outside the Top 25 and Gutherson will be inside the Top 25 and we can't announce/register Gutherson until we work out what's doing with Hopoate.
Yep,think you have it pretty spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts