What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethnic cleansers keep carrying on. You said that.

Yes, I did. With a big smiley face at the end of the sentence to indicate that it was a light-hearted remark (largely for Avenger's benefit). Have a look.
I am not shouting Australians I am telling you that is what the Warriors coaching staff said. And they meant Australians who are white and who are aboriginal and european. Just to break up the polynesian dominated teams they once had because they could not win on a regular basis.

What I was saying is that using all capitals in internet posts implies shouting.

whall15

Coach
1. Hayne
2. Radradra
3. Jennings
4. Walker
5. Tuivasa-Sheck
6. Marshall
7. Johnson
8. Bromwich
9. Luke
10. Taupau
11. SBW
12. Proctor
13. Taumalolo

What a shit team, would get the spoon IMO.

Bigfella

Coach
The most stupid merkins you meet love telling you they aren't racist, while making derogatory generalisations about an entire race, on the basis that they have a friend who is ethnic.

It's actually a cliche used to ridicule people for stupidity. Fanbase does it repeatedly with no sense of irony at all.

Chipmunk

Coach
1. Hayne
2. Radradra
3. Jennings
4. Walker
5. Tuivasa-Sheck
6. Marshall
7. Johnson
8. Bromwich
9. Luke
10. Taupau
11. SBW
12. Proctor
13. Taumalolo

Only 6 players in that 13 are polynesian. What's the point of your team list?

TheRam

Coach
1. Hayne - Melanesian
2. Radradra - Melanesian
3. Jennings - Lazy
4. Walker
5. Tuivasa-Sheck
6. Marshall - Inconsistently Lazy
7. Johnson - Lazy
8. Bromwich
9. Luke
10. Taupau - Lazy
11. SBW
12. Proctor
13. Taumalolo - Lazy

Fanbase

Juniors
The most stupid merkins you meet love telling you they aren't racist, while making derogatory generalisations about an entire race, on the basis that they have a friend who is ethnic.

It's actually a cliche used to ridicule people for stupidity. Fanbase does it repeatedly with no sense of irony at all.

If i was racist i would not have people i chose to have in my life from a variety of ethnic backgrounds. Your logic is stupid. I have nothing aginst any race at all. But the poly dominated experiment for Parramatta has failed over the past few years in a big way. Coaching staff know it so have gone for a more balanced squad yeah. Same as warriors did years ago.
Ignorant fool.

Fanbase

Juniors
1. Hayne
2. Radradra
3. Jennings
4. Walker
5. Tuivasa-Sheck
6. Marshall
7. Johnson
8. Bromwich
9. Luke
10. Taupau
11. SBW
12. Proctor
13. Taumalolo

How racist are you? just because they have brown skin does not make them poly ethnicity. You racist lol.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
If i was racist i would not have people i chose to have in my life from a variety of ethnic backgrounds. Your logic is stupid. I have nothing aginst any race at all. But the poly dominated experiment for Parramatta has failed over the past few years in a big way. Coaching staff know it so have gone for a more balanced squad yeah. Same as warriors did years ago.
Ignorant fool.

U r correct in ur above comments, and do not come across racist at all, dust urself off mate, ur going to have to put up with a lot precious people (imbeciles) on here.....stick to ur guns buddy.

Bigfella

Coach
Ignorant fool.

I certainly wish I was as smart as you.

Then I'd have someone to feed me stuff and wipe my arse.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Ignorant fool.

I used to have a mate who was a skinhead he had mates of all backgrounds but believed that he was better than all of them in every way which made him a racist. Just because you have mates of other ethnicities doesn't mean you can't hold those views.

What was the Polynesian dominated experiment? No matter which player we brought in they were shit because the core group of first grade was shit and then when the older players moved on we didn't have a strong group of leaders so no matter which player we brought in they were going to be bad. Was Pat O'Hanlon part of that experiment? What about Rory Brien, Shane Shackleton, Darcy Lussick?

Yeah, that Mau f**ker is too f**king soft for my liking. FuiFui too, when he was here. And dont get me started on that Junior Paulo merkin. Lucky they're not around othwise I'd get all in their face & let em know they're all a bunch of softcocks.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Yeah, that Mau f**ker is too f**king soft for my liking. FuiFui too, when he was here. And dont get me started on that Junior Paulo merkin. Lucky they're not around othwise I'd get all in their face & let em know they're all a bunch of softcocks.

If only we could have Billy Rogers back or Justin Poore.

That's not because they're white - it's because they're shit. Totally different conversation.
I'm not being racist but. I've even got Mediterranean_Decendants living in my street that I wave to every now & then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts