What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Do you think you're entertaining? You are a cancer to this site. It's never been the same since you arrived. You have an obvious mental problem and your release is here. I get that but it's sad.

I actually think Pou adds a lot to the forum love or hate him. Its a cyber relationship.In real life he may be a completely different person. You are smart enough to realize this right avenger? There is no need to take things too personal. Referring too him as " cancer " is offensive too me. A terrible disease. Not acceptable in my eyes for these comments.

In every comic book you have a hero and a Villain. This forum is an action packed and why i come back. If it was all lovey and dovey id watch the brady bunch - Maybe something you grew up on and bringing back memories? Did you have the hots for Alice? Would you like her too clean for you?

Avenger

Immortal
I actually think Pou adds a lot to the forum love or hate him. Its a cyber relationship.In real life he may be a completely different person. You are smart enough to realize this right avenger? There is no need to take things too personal. Referring too him as " cancer " is offensive too me. A terrible disease. Not acceptable in my eyes for these comments.

In every comic book you have a hero and a Villain. This forum is an action packed and why i come back. If it was all lovey and dovey id watch the brady bunch - Maybe something you grew up on and bringing back memories? Did you have the hots for Alice? Would you like her too clean for you?

Fair enough. I edit my post.

Gronk

Staff member

Pou referred to Hindy (the real one not you mofo) as cancer.

I have forgiven him for that error of judgement as I grew to realize that he is fallible.

bartman

Immortal
This forum is an action packed and why i come back.
Hardly. Even during the season there's very few posts abut the actual footy any more.

Just nonsense about middle halves, long faces, unnecessary devil's advocates, and people with agendas having a go at "the plumber".

84 Baby

Referee
From the Chookpen

ROOSTERS

Ins: Joe Burgess (Wigan Warriors), Mitchell Frei (Wynnum Manly Seagulls), Ian Henderson (Catalan Dragons), Ryan Matterson (Parramatta Eels), Jayden Nikorima (Broncos) , Paki Afu (New Zealand)

Outs: Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (New Zealand Warriors), James Maloney (Cronulla Sharks), Nene Macdonald (Gold Coast Titans), Nathan Stapleton (London Broncos), Scott Drinkwater (Melbourne Storm), Willis Meehan (released)

New contracts: Aidan Guerra (2 years), Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (2 years), Dylan Napa (2 years), Siua Taukeiaho (2 years), Shaun Kenny-Dowall (2 years), Omar Slaimankhel (Joined mid-season until 2016), Latrell Mitchell (Extended contract until end of 2019), Daniel Tupou (2 years), Brendan Elliot (2 years), Blake Ferguson (2 years)

Future to be decided: Samisoni Langi, Matt McIlwrick, Lagi Setu, Jack Siejka, Willie Manu, Suaiai Matagi, Lopini Paea

2016 coach: Trent Robinson

http://www.nospam13.com.au/vb5/foru...ussion/620454-player-movements-for-2016/page4

Back to more important things... Roosters signed Ian f**king Henderson

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I know bro but it's silly. There are so many quality posters who just don't come here much anymore and it's because the place has become a circus.

It's become a circus here because of the f**king circus surrounding our club's political turmoil. That's got nothing to do with me. I think you're all deadshits.

MrT

Juniors
do you think you're entertaining? You are a nuisance to this site. It's never been the same since you arrived. You have an obvious mental problem and your release is here. I get that but it's sad.

post of the year 2015-2025

Avenger

Immortal
It's become a circus here because of the f**king circus surrounding our club's political turmoil. That's got nothing to do with me. I think you're all deadshits.

Doctor-with-Clipboard.jpg

bartman

Immortal
Ah you're right Nath, I'd forgotten all but the unfortunate minute. And he started off with the Roosters before he came to us.

hindy111

Post Whore
I enjoy your posts too Avenger.... Voice your opinion- Have a dig at each other and keep the offseason fun:)

I just do not like bringing up a serious illness. But appreciate your thoughts and editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.