What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He was contracted to us, never played first grade for us though.

IIRC, someone posted on here they were told we were looking at him and Kasiano and picked Afu. I could be wrong though.
Pretty sure it was Stagger, we had the choice between the two and chose Paki. Rod Reddy what a marvel he was.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hardly. Even during the season there's very few posts abut the actual footy any more.

Just nonsense about middle halves, long faces, unnecessary devil's advocates, and people with agendas having a go at "the plumber".

:lol: You obviously believe some posters are necessary. Of course you're one of them, aren't you? Such a poser.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pretty sure it was Stagger, we had the choice between the two and chose Paki. Rod Reddy what a marvel he was.

Why would we have to choose just one of the two? Clubs have heaps of players; it's the players who can only have one club at a time. Therefore it's more likely that Kasiano did the choosing, not us.

hindy111

Post Whore
Wind up and take a shot Pou..... But if your wrong Hindy111 is going to smack you for 6 out of the park.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why would we have to choose just one of the two? Clubs have heaps of players; it's the players who can only have one club at a time. Therefore it's more likely that Kasiano did the choosing, not us.
Just repeating what i heard, perhaps we had the cap room for one young project forward and we chose him????

What do you have to turn everything into a debate and pissing contest???

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just repeating what i heard, perhaps we had the cap room for one young project forward and we chose him????

What do you have to turn everything into a debate and pissing contest???

It's a legitimate point of contention you f**king sook. Do you just want everyone to agree with you? Obviously I think your point is another possibility. I just think it's more likely that we made offers to both players along with plenty of other clubs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It's a legitimate point of contention you f**king sook. Do you just want everyone to agree with you? Obviously I think your point is another possibility. I just think it's more likely that we made offers to both players along with plenty of other clubs.
:lol: Yep no wonder you are so popular on here.

strider

Post Whore
i don't get all the pou hate of late ..... so what if he plays devils advocate - its pou, its what he does - don't get all offended by it all of a sudden

emjaycee

Coach
i don't get all the pou hate of late ..... so what if he plays devils advocate - its pou, its what he does - don't get all offended by it all of a sudden

The hate towards Pou has probably just increased because it is harder for some to hate the club as much as they have and that hatred has gotta go somewhere :lol:

Bigfella

Coach
The hate towards Pou has probably just increased because it is harder for some to hate the club as much as they have and that hatred has gotta go somewhere :lol:

What a stupid f**king comment.

So avenger hates the club now too?

Just because you smoke a few c**ks who work at the club doesn't mean you are a bigger fan than other people on here mate.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

saved me from saying it

cant believe how easy some of you guys bite, you don't know you're being trolled but still play right into his hands

fish in a barrell

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

so true, I wonder who or what the next target will be

Status
Not open for further replies.