What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And here's this f**ken nitwit trying to bond with other losers over their hatred of another poster. Saddest boys club ever.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The hate towards Pou has probably just increased because it is harder for some to hate the club as much as they have and that hatred has gotta go somewhere :lol:
really?? So he was popular before??? He has always pissed a lot of posters off on here. It's amazing the people who now think he is Mr wonderful were his biggest critics. He is good at what he does but after 8 years his act is staler then the jokes used on Big Bang theory.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I seem to remember you supported him too and rightly so. Now you're trying to pretend you never did you weak gutted dog.
I did support him, I think he did so some good here. Nolan was one, the academy was another. Off the field he did some good things which we are now reaping the benefits of. But what we needed most was a coach and sadly he wasn't up to it. He was left with a shit roster and a board who were clueless when it came to football matters. But at the end of this day big face struggled in what we needed most. A coach.

Parra47

Juniors
really?? So he was popular before??? He has always pissed a lot of posters off on here. It's amazing the people who now think he is Mr wonderful were his biggest critics. He is good at what he does but after 8 years his act is staler then the jokes used on Big Bang theory.

Haha gold :D

T.S Quint

Coach
This place would be boring as f**k without Pou.

No arguments. No insults. No meltdowns.
Just a whole bunch of people agreeing with each other.

If only the Eels were like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.