What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingard

Coach
I used to have a mate who was a skinhead he had mates of all backgrounds but believed that he was better than all of them in every way which made him a racist. Just because you have mates of other ethnicities doesn't mean you can't hold those views.

What was the Polynesian dominated experiment? No matter which player we brought in they were shit because the core group of first grade was shit and then when the older players moved on we didn't have a strong group of leaders so no matter which player we brought in they were going to be bad. Was Pat O'Hanlon part of that experiment? What about Rory Brien, Shane Shackleton, Darcy Lussick?

Exactly. And Ryan Morgan.

Fanbase

Juniors
Exactly. And Ryan Morgan.

Skinhead had mates of all backgrounds? Yeah right i think your making up stories now. Lets go back to a mostly islander team its been working well. Just ask the Warriors coaches who realised they needed a more balanced team.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
There are still barnies between Hindy111 and Avenger + Hineyrulz.... I guess our ones are not every convo thou but legit difference of opinion. Makes them a little more tastefull.

And don't Forget Ram.

wrong.jpg

lingard

Coach
The hate towards Pou has probably just increased because it is harder for some to hate the club as much as they have and that hatred has gotta go somewhere :lol:

Why would anyone be hating the club right now? Things are looking more positive than they have for about 15 years!

lingard

Coach
saved me from saying it

cant believe how easy some of you guys bite, you don't know you're being trolled but still play right into his hands

fish in a barrell

That's probably the silliest thing you've ever said (you don't usually say silly things). How could anyone possibly be unaware that he is trolling? That's ALL he does. The point is it gets very boring and frustrating. People on here trying to have conversations or just have fun - and every single new thread or new topic has to eventually have him in the middle of it. Avenger is right: this place used to be a lot more fun. Also seems to be a coincidence that all the women started leaving shortly after he arrived.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That's probably the silliest thing you've ever said (you don't usually say silly things). How could anyone possibly be unaware that he is trolling? That's ALL he does. The point is it gets very boring and frustrating. People on here trying to have conversations or just have fun - and every single new thread or new topic has to eventually have him in the middle of it. Avenger is right: this place used to be a lot more fun. Also seems to be a coincidence that all the women started leaving shortly after he arrived.

Generally the newbies are unaware but once they have been here for a while it becomes rather obvious.

The place has never been about one person, people whinged before Poo arrived. Some people need an outlet and we provide that. I never expect everyone to get on. If everyone had the same opinions we would not need a parliament or committees.

We have had a few women here in the past, even women moderators like Jess and Hala and I made a point of having women mods for a reason but I can assure you none of them left because of one person.

strider

Post Whore
I think a larger factor in the women leaving was the emergence of social networks (facebook, twitter, etc) - not saying thats the only reason, but I reckon its a fair part

I don't actually think pou is just a troll - alot of his posts are fair enough opinions - just often entirely optimistic when the the general mood of the topic is the opposite ... so what? nothing to die over ... even if he's saying it just to be the opposite, so what

back in the early days I couldn't stand pou ... but I've mellowed and think he's a smart, funny, footy-wise merkin (I think he's mellowed a bit too) - and I like him posting here - makes things interesting

lingard

Coach
Skinhead had mates of all backgrounds? Yeah right i think your making up stories now. Lets go back to a mostly islander team its been working well. Just ask the Warriors coaches who realised they needed a more balanced team.

Um ........ I think you've quoted the wrong person. :sarcasm:

hindy111

Post Whore
I think a larger factor in the women leaving was the emergence of social networks (facebook, twitter, etc) - not saying thats the only reason, but I reckon its a fair part

I don't actually think pou is just a troll - alot of his posts are fair enough opinions - just often entirely optimistic when the the general mood of the topic is the opposite ... so what? nothing to die over ... even if he's saying it just to be the opposite, so what

back in the early days I couldn't stand pou ... but I've mellowed and think he's a smart, funny, footy-wise merkin (I think he's mellowed a bit too) - and I like him posting here - makes things interesting

I hope you didn't GAG...Gee.... Gobble Gobble Gobble.

You keep banging on about the warriors coaches - have you got anything to back it up, or are you just talking out of your arse, again?

Status
Not open for further replies.