What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
This is what Brad Arthur said about Corey Norman earlier this year:

?The boys listen to Corey and get into the field position he wants, and he orchestrates the play from there.
?His preparation and his professionalism is a lot better this year, and he knows the game plans inside out.
?He has taken on more of a leadership role, he?s organising the team and steering them around."

Sounds like an organising half to me.

He also took direction well from Burty who took direction from the coaching box. So that confirms he's going to be the running five-eighth right?

TheRam

Coach
What makes you think that Andrew Johns is the male equivalent of Jennifer Hawkins? Also, I think you'll find that women see some things differently to us blokes.

What do you mean, most women like the c**k, don't they? And I think you'll find a lot of men like the c**k too. Right?

See sorted, women are just like men.

Gronk

Staff member
Paulo could be pushed out of Parra
Parramatta's Joseph Paulo could be on the move despite being contracted to the club next year. Fairfax Media understands that the club would not stand in the ball-playing back-rowers way if he could find a rival NRL club. After leading the USA Tomahwaks to the quarter finals of the 2013 World Cup, Paulo had an indifferent year under coach Brad Arthur, spending some time in the NSW Cup. One player who will be at Parramatta next year is John Folau. A meeting between Folau and Arthur cleared up any uncertainty surrounding his future with Arthur expressing a desire to keep Folau at the club.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...t-incident-20151004-gk0vta.html#ixzz3ndG0Bmmw
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

caylo

Bench
With 2 5/8ths we need a middle half.

Otherwise Kelly it is

I don't know if people are being serious or taking the micky out of pou.
We wont have two 5/8s, we will have two halves which will share the 5/8 and halfback roles (IMO).
Both norman and foran have played in systems which they don't exclusively play down one side similar to hunt and Milford last night. While both are heavily LHS players, both drift onto RHS throughout games and take a first receiver role at different times - norman im particular.

In other words both foran and norman will share the first receiver role similar to how norman and sandow did. if anything of those 3 sandow runs the ball the most and has the least ball skills. So i don't see why it wouldn'twork

lingard

Coach
What do you mean, most women like the c**k, don't they? And I think you'll find a lot of men like the c**k too. Right?

See sorted, women are just like men.

Maybe she just doesn't like Andrew Johns. (Who'd have thought? :shock:)

lingard

Coach
He also took direction well from Burty who took direction from the coaching box. So that confirms he's going to be the running five-eighth right?

Ask Brad Arthur. None of us knows exactly how Foran and Norman will play next year in terms of who has what role. I simply gave a quote where it seems obvious that Arthur saw Corey Norman as an organiser this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts