What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sime_11

Juniors
ah bugger, ah well , Gus & Co had a crack.

at least we are chasing a proper halfback in Williams (hope he's still keen), carney's more a 5/8 anyway.

hope we get Williams and he gets a quick release. please oh please let it happen

i had heard williams asked for a early release .Then all the carney signing came up .Maybe they have now blown both choices

I doubt it.

Williams would understand he'd be second choice to carney.

And if he doesn't I'm not sure he's someone we'd want anyway.

He wants a clear crack at FG half back we have that and plenty of $$$$$

Big Mick

Referee
Bloom, if we had exactly the same style of person...but his name wasn't Gus...we wouldn't have to deal with it.

That piece of dirt is a Gossip columnist who is a prick of the highest order.

Panthers@Heart

Juniors
Ivan Make a Phone call if you havent already and bring your Nephew Johnson for 2015 or make him have an early release. I mean this is who I want more than I did Carney, its just I hate waiting.

Graftonpanther

Juniors
Yes Rothfield is a piece of sh*t, I would laugh if half the Sharks team are suspended for two years with the ASADA investigation.

Sam Williams must surely sign with us, hopefully.

age.s

First Grade
we would not have to if we did not have personnel who are bigger than the club.

Rothfield isn't some caped crusader tirelessly working to ensure our poor club remains free of tyranny. He's a vindictive spiteful horrifically biased drunken grub who as deserving of his job as I would be of the Kangaroo captaincy. His dribble isn't a natural progression from Gus' personality, it's a natural progression from him being a moron.

For example, Soward, Segeyaro, Taylor, Whare, Moylan and Brown are all examples of good players who are perfectly happy to "play under Phil Gould" (whatever that means).

Doomednow

Bench
Rothfield isn't some caped crusader tirelessly working to ensure our poor club remains free of tyranny. He's a vindictive spiteful horrifically biased drunken grub who as deserving of his job as I would be of the Kangaroo captaincy. His dribble isn't a natural progression from Gus' personality, it's a natural progression from him being a moron.

For example, Soward, Segeyaro, Taylor, Whare, Moylan and Brown are all examples of good players who are perfectly happy to "play under Phil Gould" (whatever that means).

He really does come across as a sad old merkin. Is he taken seriously by anyone at all, though?

franklin2323

Immortal
:lol::lol: Rothfield. I was the last remaining unblocked Panthers fan. Not anymore.

Darkbloom. I have issues with Gould but he rarely critises other teams even pre-Penrith. So no need for it. Also Carney got the 5th year we offered & $750k a season.

So it's not like he took a terrible deal just to stay. Same with JT in all these cases if the current club gets close they stay.

darkbloom

Juniors
Bloom, if we had exactly the same style of person...but his name wasn't Gus...we wouldn't have to deal with it.

That piece of dirt is a Gossip columnist who is a prick of the highest order.

I don't think you could have exactly the same style of person and his name be anything other than Gus.

Someone like Greenberg is a strong leader but does not divide people in the way Gus does.

Gus needs conflict and enemies to thrive. His history shows that. The problem is that his enemies becomes the clubs enemies and he doesn't care.

Greenberg builds unity. Gould engineers division. Different styles. I know which I'd prefer.

Rothfield is a gossip columnist not a journalist. Gus is a football coach not a corporate leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.