What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say Gus looks like he is building a genuine title contending team. If Panthers snare Carney or Williams, lose Walsh and Kingston they are a definite top 8 side pushing top 4.

The OX

Juniors
NRL Gossip are reporting Gould shopping Kingston around as available.

No complaints from me.

Too slow, poor delivery, not an 80 minute man.

The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 3m OK... Moley promised he would tell when time is right, peeps... TODD CARNEY VERY CLOSE TO SIGNING WITH @PenrithPanthers ... WATCH THIS SPACE

The Mole @RLW_Mole To clarify - everyone will probably deny it and not a done deal yet - but Moley hears @PenrithPanthers are moving in on Carney,with BIG $$$

Sime_11

Juniors
if we got carney, would you move coote to hooker/utility (to give segeyaro a break)
or is coote to small?

natheel

Coach
OK Get rid of Kingston (Good thing I think) Get Carney, Can Sam Williams play Hooker with Segeyaro ?

Pretty safe to say if you get carney you won't be getting Williams

6. soward
7. Carney
9. Segeyaro
14. Coote

Coote would be good off the bench I think. Has some good play making skills but may need to bulk up a little

Status
Not open for further replies.