What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
Our facebook page is hilarious. Most saying it's a terrible decision and he should be re-signed immediately, a few questioning Gus, some saying Coote for captain and even better is some saying keep him and take care of our juniors in the same sentence.

Ultimately, keeping Kev is what the old management would've done and that's why we were mostly mediocre. If we want to be great we have to be prepared to lose a few that we would like to keep but don't add anything.

It's why I stay off their FB full of idiots.

Spot on. Hooker is weak we have Seg Foster and Moseley coming really no need to keep him

Big Mick

Referee
not a great signing as we could bring satini jennings and play them as wingers while they learn first grade.This is just a speed hump in front of them

Kevin is a supreme talent and imo better than Satini.

I wouldn't be confident of Jennings sticking around much longer tbh from what the rumours are.

And if it is true he is moving on, I don't find a reason why we should continue to develop him if another club is going to derive the benefit.

Panthers@Heart

Juniors
In yesterdays game Gus was saying that Bennett has a player that has talent and needs to be playing regular NRL. Was that player Kevin ? if so than he must be saying this cos he signed that player

Doomednow

Bench
No Wallace and moving Kingston on, plus a versatile back signed. For the first time in a long time it looks like someone sober has the wheel.

We sure have a lot of depth in the backs now. Surely we will lose some soon.

Big Mick

Referee
Correct.

I dunno if a Journo read posts here and thought to post it but I dunno.

Maybe people putting two and two together.

But I'd love it to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts