What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
Has he? If he had you would think he would still be playing FG.
He was a huge part of the Raiders making the finals last season. His dropping from first grade also came around the same time he was linked to us. If he was dropped because he was looking elsewhere, then he has probably had a falling out with the club and it would explain his poor form in reserve grade.

I'm not saying he would be the next Thurston if he came here. But he has proven what he is capable of at a young age in first grade. Been part of a finals charge, shown himself to have a skillset that would compliment Soward well. I wouldn't be throwing ridiculous money at him because he's not a proven superstar. But he's certainly proven he can handle first grade.

Copperhead

Juniors
season. His dropping from first grade also came around If he was dropped because he was looking elsewhere, then he has probably had a falling out with the club and it would explain his poor form in reserve grade.

He's not the Raiders priority. Milford and Cornish are. They've put a lot of time and money into him and he hasn't developed the way they'd hoped. They don't want to lose him, but can't afford to match offers with other clubs. He had to be moved aside to make room. Just look at the way Milford is playing. Now there's a half who backs himself to take on the line. 10x Williams ability.

murraymob

Coach
I remember when Wallace signed with Brisbane the outcry from the Penrith fans was amazing. I have never seen so much anger towards the club because of a player leaving. Now almost nobody wants him back

he was a young and up coming player then.He now has had several years in first grade and is that much better than he was then thats why

chrisD

Coach
He was a huge part of the Raiders making the finals last season. His dropping from first grade also came around the same time he was linked to us. If he was dropped because he was looking elsewhere, then he has probably had a falling out with the club and it would explain his poor form in reserve grade.

I'm not saying he would be the next Thurston if he came here. But he has proven what he is capable of at a young age in first grade. Been part of a finals charge, shown himself to have a skillset that would compliment Soward well. I wouldn't be throwing ridiculous money at him because he's not a proven superstar. But he's certainly proven he can handle first grade.

The Raiders were firing as the Raiders tend to do at some point every other year, he just happened to be there. He's put in far more average and poor performances in first grade than he has good.

richie8u

Juniors
from facebook
Offical word on Kevin Kingston: Kevin's been told he's free to look at other offers for 2014, but Panthers haven't closed the door on him.

murraymob

Coach
kingston in his first year with us was outstanding but now there is no threat from him out of dummy half as he rarely runs

franklin2323

Immortal
:D:D Good Decision. He's terrible

Segeyaro starts/Foster Deputy. If he needs a break before Foster's ready Taylor, Brown even Coote is better then Kingston.

murraymob

Coach
the thing that annoys me to is having both kingston and seg on the field at the same time.We are then down a running forward and our limited attack becomes even more limited

franklin2323

Immortal
the thing that annoys me to is having both kingston and seg on the field at the same time.We are then down a running forward and our limited attack becomes even more limited

It's why we are better off using Brown or Taylor next year if they want that same role

HankScorpio

Juniors
Our facebook page is hilarious. Most saying it's a terrible decision and he should be re-signed immediately, a few questioning Gus, some saying Coote for captain and even better is some saying keep him and take care of our juniors in the same sentence.

Ultimately, keeping Kev is what the old management would've done and that's why we were mostly mediocre. If we want to be great we have to be prepared to lose a few that we would like to keep but don't add anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts