What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

murraymob

Coach
panther Daz has said we have a new media manager it could well be that.Now with all repect to the lady it would be a huge anti climax

meek

Juniors
if this is true
this is absolute madness

The Sunday Mail understands the club has discussed a three-year contract worth an estimated $500,000 a season that would make Wallace a Panther until the end of 2016.
Geez Phil put a stop this garbage - Wallace is bloody hopeless 500k ??????????????????

if this is true
this is absolute madness

The Sunday Mail understands the club has discussed a three-year contract worth an estimated $500,000 a season that would make Wallace a Panther until the end of 2016.
Geez Phil put a stop this garbage - Wallace is bloody hopeless 500k ??????????????????

I'd say the key word is 'estimated'

Sounds like they're pulling the figure out of nowhere.

Fingerbang

Bench
Does Gould know an NRL squad consists of only 25 players?

I reckon you gonna start losing a few soon, and not just the ones you want gone.

murraymob

Coach
mosoe is also rumoured to be going with walsh

we are still well under the cap .So even without those mentioned players going we still are fine

mxlegend99

Referee
Wallace on $500k over 3 years would be ok.,.. but $500k a season? He's deadset ordinary and playing that way at the moment, and no way any club is going to throw half of that sort of money at him.

I think he could do well for us with Soward at 5/8 and behind our forward pack, with Ivan Cleary being able to get the best out of him. But with his form at the Broncos he should be coming here on the cheap to try and turn his career around. Cleary could possibly have him being mentioned in Origin talks again.

unbreaK

Juniors
Wallace on $500k over 3 years would be ok.,.. but $500k a season? He's deadset ordinary and playing that way at the moment, and no way any club is going to throw half of that sort of money at him.

I think he could do well for us with Soward at 5/8 and behind our forward pack, with Ivan Cleary being able to get the best out of him. But with his form at the Broncos he should be coming here on the cheap to try and turn his career around. Cleary could possibly have him being mentioned in Origin talks again.

I've watched every Broncos since Peter joined the club, he's having close to his best season, definitely his best season without Lockyer, he's probably still got a couple of good years left in him, we just really don't want him so we can develop Hunt.

mxlegend99

Referee
He would be a good pickup for the Eels or Raiders IMO. He is holding Panthers back by starting at hooker IMO, but at one of those clubs he would be boosting the top 17.

He's still a solid player, but James Segayaro is definitely the best hooker at the club. Throw in guys like Foster and Moseley, aswell as having Elijah Taylor and Lewis Brown being able to cover a utility role in the team and he's wasting a spot IMO. He's only being picked because he is captain, but I think we should have awarded the captaincy to a player who was part of our long term future. Tim Grant would have been ideal.

Pomoz

Bench
He would be a good pickup for the Eels or Raiders IMO. He is holding Panthers back by starting at hooker IMO, but at one of those clubs he would be boosting the top 17.

He's still a solid player, but James Segayaro is definitely the best hooker at the club. Throw in guys like Foster and Moseley, aswell as having Elijah Taylor and Lewis Brown being able to cover a utility role in the team and he's wasting a spot IMO. He's only being picked because he is captain, but I think we should have awarded the captaincy to a player who was part of our long term future. Tim Grant would have been ideal.
We'll never know, but I think it would have been too early. After the way Kevvie handled himself when told he wasn't wanted, he proved he is the best candidate for captain. Last night he played better than Segayaro, but I agree Seggy is the better hooker. When Kevvie goes, personally, I think Lewis Brown is a better candidate for Captain. he is likely to be on the field the whole game and he is enthusiastic and seems to handle himself well off the field. Grant is a bit moody and doesn't talk much. Soward would also be a candidate given his experience. That said, I wouldn't be against Tim getting the gig, I'm just not sure he is the best for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts