What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Was just listening to Ryan Girdler on MMM and he said although he isnt convinced Jamie Soward is the answer to our problems, he said he believes we arent yet finished signing players. When pressed, he said the halves is still an area we are looking at with Todd Carney in our sights. He also mentioned earlier that he been speaking to Gus yesterday.....

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Was just listening to Ryan Girdler on MMM and he said although he isnt convinced Jamie Soward is the answer to our problems, he said he believes we arent yet finished signing players. When pressed, he said the halves is still an area we are looking at with Todd Carney in our sights. He also mentioned earlier that he been speaking to Gus yesterday.....

Girds or Carney talking to Gus??

Carney will sign with the Sharks....

Luke Bowden

First Grade
The more I think about it, the more I think we should have a crack at signing Dugan.

I know he's a dick, I know he is injury prone/needs to harden up.

But man, he is a very bloody good footballer and a genuine try scorer, something we have missed for a while now. He's also a very good defensive full back!!

murraymob

Coach
Dugan brings the type of trouble we dont need .We have plenty of fullbacks coming through of the highest talent range .We need backs halves and centers

The more I think about it, the more I think we should have a crack at signing Dugan.

I know he's a dick, I know he is injury prone/needs to harden up.

But man, he is a very bloody good footballer and a genuine try scorer, something we have missed for a while now. He's also a very good defensive full back!!

He's actually not that good a try scorer.

He has 27 tries from 70 games. Thats a 38% success rate.

The best fullbacks are over 60%

until he properly matures i wouldnt touch him.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Carney & Soward would make a nice halves pairing. Add James Roberts at No.1 and Segeyaro at 9 and we certainly won't be lacking speed.

Panther_Brendo

Juniors
Not sure what happened to the James Lyon rumours but I would't be surprised if either he or Folau were playing in black next year. It'll be interesting to see who we sign next.

franklin2323

Immortal
So next year Soward is 30. Carney 28 both 4 years why did waste money on the halves academy??

We don't need any fullback no matter who they are Moylan, Roberts, Moss, DWZ, Humble plenty of options.

Especially Dugan we pissed Jennings off for less. I guess Jennings was a local & can't put them in our team.

murraymob

Coach
The telegrapth is linking us with everyone at the moment.Gould is clearly focusing in keeping the juniors with a lot of them getting new contracts. My guess both Dugan and Carney will end up at the dragons

betcats

Referee
So next year Soward is 30. Carney 28 both 4 years why did waste money on the halves academy??

We don't need any fullback no matter who they are Moylan, Roberts, Moss, DWZ, Humble plenty of options.

Especially Dugan we pissed Jennings off for less. I guess Jennings was a local & can't put them in our team.

:crazy:

Yeah because the halves academy is only their for the immediate future.

Big Mick

Referee
Dugan and Carney? No thanks.

Both together are bad news.

Just Carney? fine...but Dugan...I don't want any of that noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.