What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

maple_69

Bench
Baptiste is a young hooker who looks good. Not sure we need him but would be fine with the signing.
Siejka won't go to ESL, he's leaving tye Warriors because he's homesick. You'd think maybe St George, Parra and ourselves are his options.

franklin2323

Immortal
Our next half signed should be John. Humble & Capewell can play several positions so I wouldn't be against signing him.

Iafeta

Referee
Yeah I would of had Austin in my team all year anyway but there's plenty around the squad with the Moylan fiasco they may put Cartwright, Foster etc in the squad just incase

Austin is a great talent. I hope you guys keep hold of him. You've got a talented roster coming together IMO.

Apparently Harry Seijka has been released by the Warriors? Would Panthers welcome him back or let him go to ESL or another club lacking a half like the Broncos or Cowboys?

I was surprised with Harry... he had a terrific game last year. Maybe the pressure was off, knowing he was on his way back to Sydney? It was probably the first time this year he's really taken the ball to the line. Usually he's stood back and funnelled the ball along.

I hope the kid goes well wherever he goes. To me, he just needs to back himself a bit more. Dragons would be a good fit for him IMO.

Big Mick

Referee
I'd put on facebook earlier today that we can expect John's re-signing soon and that seems to be on the money considering Gus's tweet mistake saying congrats to Nigel Plum and Issac John on their re-signings...and then correcting it for Plum and Docker.

franklin2323

Immortal
Good stuff. He's certainly deserved another contract we probably still need another actual half. We have Coote, Capewell, Humble but probably need another organiser. Especially with Austin out the door

Big Mick

Referee
My biggest concern is that the Broncos and Tigers have both made last ditch efforts for him.

I just hope neither have succeeded.

franklin2323

Immortal
My biggest concern is that the Broncos and Tigers have both made last ditch efforts for him.

I just hope neither have succeeded.

He knows Fairleigh from Cook Islands coach. Knows Cleary after what happened at Wakefield he wont want to take the risk I wouldn't think.

what ever

Juniors
Hopefully will know one way or the other soon. Heard that Panthers and Tigers had been watching I John for years since NYC days. Think he knows Benji as well. Think those two would go well together.......but hope he wants to stay with Uncle Ivan.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah he came here as 5th choice half. Now is the number 2. Coote may overtake him during the pre-season but there's a spot open if he's good enough. Hopefully he keeps his form.

maple_69

Bench
Great news.
He's shown more than Coote has and is a lot cheaper too so if he can build on his performances so far he should be next to Soward next year. I think he compliments Soward better than Coote also.

murraymob

Coach
over the next fortnight there will be some announcement on signings and some re-signings anyone like to take a few guesses on who

mxlegend99

Referee
Re-signings:
Cameron Ciraldo
Brad Tighe
Wes Naiqama

Signings:
Chris Houston
Anthony Quinn

If im wrong then atleast it wasn't worst case scenario for us. Although if we sign or re-sign anyone of these guys. Im blowing up massively. Hoping we ditch the knoghts rejects from our top 25 for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts