What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Comings and Goings - The Transit Lounge

Monk

Referee
Just checked in at the "rumoured signings" thread in the NRL Forum.

a few one's relating to the Chooks are:

Bryson Goodwin -> Roosters
Sam Burgess > Roosters

analyse away.

Phil Graham hasn't been offered a new deal and isn't confident of getting one according to himself.

Bryson Goodwin rumour was started by the mongs on the kennel iirc who start 99% of the bullshit rumours. Burgess won't happen

Monk

Referee
Finally a replacement for Riddell. Love it.

Has he ever played any other position Eele?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Finally a replacement for Riddell. Love it.

Has he ever played any other position Eele?

Just hooker as far as I know. Not sure he could make the switch to the halves - he doesn't really have much of a kicking game or much vision tbh.

Monk

Referee
It's been circulating around LU for a couple of days now. It's looking very possible.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Been all over The Wall too. People are saying they have it on good authority. Make of it what you will. Gould does rate Anasta though.

I hope it's true.

Monk

Referee
I dont hope it's true, I love anasta, right now I can't imagine anyone else captaining the club.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Pfft, he's been a big part of the problem this year, you can tell his heart just isn't in it.

You need a captain who can stay composed under pressure, Anasta usually exacerbates the problem by going for a low percentage play and 80 per cent of the time it doesn't pay off.

We're f**ked because we put so much faith in Anasta after Freddy left. We should have been planning for after Freddy long before 04. Instead we left it too late and tried to buy ourselves out of trouble. Neeedless to say it didn't pay off.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently a new rumour has started, linking Todd Carney to Tigers.

Monk

Referee
Well they have the money to shop around, carney and marshall would be amazing to watch.

whall15

Coach
Mitchell Pearce >>> Greater Western Sydney AFL team For this NRL rumour mill guy and Best Halfback Pearce.

Cliffhanger

Coach
It's DT bullshit. Carney is staying put. Apparently Linnett is gone. I swear if we lose him because of captain concede penalties from the kickoff, then I am going to riot.

Latest posts