What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
and I thought that was the Hayne lovers group......
oh no that's right they have to have sex by themselves as nobody wants them.

mobistar-fail.jpg

Ron Jeremy

Coach
wow, this was a rumoured/confirmed signings thread???, but lets turn it gay....???

hmm, 1 rumoured signing is that Barry Hall (swans) wants to switch codes and join the eels..???????????????????????? can anyone confrim or deny this????? like OMG

you don't like dancing around fires naked, drinking weird sh*t and then performing mass group sex?

Juniors
i hope not...that would be very upsetting if true...i have heard INU is in deep discussions with dogs...likely to go to them.

cgee221

Juniors
Just to let yoy know I was joking IF you didnt realise...

:lol: Haha, I know that Caylo, my comment was in response to the others in here speculating about the future of some of our contracted players.

I would feel pretty dumb if I didn't know you were messing around lol.

caylo

Bench
:lol: Haha, I know that Caylo, my comment was in response to the others in here speculating about the future of some of our contracted players.

I would feel pretty dumb if I didn't know you were messing around lol.

thought so but I just had to make sure, I didn't want a 100 pages thread up tomorrow stating that "Hindmarsh will be heading to the dogs to make way for Tahu" and then the Dailytelegraph picking it up 3 days later and publishing it in mondays paper.

eeeels.

Juniors
hindmarsh is gonna die an eel.

i heard that we were going after thurston in 2011?
any truth to that?

and what's daniel mortimer's brothers name?

natheel

Coach
Tim Mortimer he is a fullback

Well apparently japan have offered jt a million $ contract so I doubt we will come close to that

Status
Not open for further replies.