What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRam

Coach
Tim and James are older. Both have spent time at Manly before coming to us. Tim could well be used on the wing quite comfortably and wouldn't be a bad backup fullback if we had some real injury problems.

James is playing Bundy Cup so I doubt it at this stage.

Thanks Colonel, for a very clear picture of where they are at.

yy_cheng

Coach
IF WE HAD SOME REAL INJURY PROBLEMS. That said - Grothe or Burt are leaving aren't they according to everyone in the "know" and if they aren't and are already playing another position in the backline then we would have to call on another player at some stage.....

It would have to be REALLY, REALLY BAD considering some forwards Benny, Mateo could also play in the backline.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'd be happy with either Maloney, Hodko or Robo as a back up...2 of thos three would be sensational..

Parra Steve

Juniors
Mahoney has a clause in his contract pending the number of first grade games he plays with the storm this year. Ive heard the figure for next year if he gets that target and it may be better just to offer Robbo a contract as he'd be cheaper.

Gronk

Staff member
I like Robbo, but hope that he scores a nice offer from ESL so he can bank some cash and travel a bit. I think he deserves it.

Avenger

Immortal
Mahoney has a clause in his contract pending the number of first grade games he plays with the storm this year. Ive heard the figure for next year if he gets that target and it may be better just to offer Robbo a contract as he'd be cheaper.

:lol::lol:

guttenberg-mahoney.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.