What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

footy1

Juniors
However, from reading the press, Tahu likes INU and may want him outside him.

I just hope Reddy doesn't miss out as I think he has done extremely well.

On form, INU to miss out. But like I said, Tahu might have a say.

On form, Inu has been devastating IMO. I'm a Chooks supporter but I was very impressed with him against the Dogs. That is the Inu I know that can dent any opposition defence with a jink and a step. Awesome player. If you guys can't fit him we'll fit him in :D:D

yy_cheng

Coach
On form, Inu has been devastating IMO. I'm a Chooks supporter but I was very impressed with him against the Dogs. That is the Inu I know that can dent any opposition defence with a jink and a step. Awesome player. If you guys can't fit him we'll fit him in :D:D

Just not doing it enough for mine.

caylo

Bench
Just not doing it enough for mine.

Even thou I think Inu is better at putting a winger away then Reddy and so he has my vote for one centre, the other will probably be Tahu so that leaves Eric and Reddy to fight out the last wing spot because Burt has combined very well with Inu and Hayne. I want Reddy in there for his power runs but I think Reddy is safer and they are both good finishers.

At this stage I would pick Reddy on the wing but you cant have Grothe playing in Wenty and moving him into the forwards would be a mistake IMO. I think Eric may move on anyway and we will see alot more of Etu next season.

yy_cheng

Coach
Even thou I think Inu is better at putting a winger away then Reddy and so he has my vote for one centre, the other will probably be Tahu so that leaves Eric and Reddy to fight out the last wing spot because Burt has combined very well with Inu and Hayne. I want Reddy in there for his power runs but I think Reddy is safer and they are both good finishers.

At this stage I would pick Reddy on the wing but you cant have Grothe playing in Wenty and moving him into the forwards would be a mistake IMO. I think Eric may move on anyway and we will see alot more of Etu next season.

I just think the Grothe/Reddy combo will get better.

I guess we need to see how our pack goes before deciding if Grothe is required.

AlexTheEel

Juniors
I dont seem a drama in carrying 6 quality outside backs. Tahu, Inu, Burt and Grothe have all had multiple injury dramas in the past and i think all 6 will get plenty of game time next year.

parra pete

Referee
Burt, Inu and Grothe have been 'shopped' to other Clubs...or should I say 'were' shopped to other Clubs.
Source - my friends at those Clubs

Avenger

Immortal
Robson to sign a new 2 year deal within 48 hours

Hayne to officailly sign a new 4 year deal on Monday according to his manager.

Source, Daily Telegraph: 8 October 2009.

Stagger eel

Staff member
this is an unusual one but one that may affect our junior talant pool in the long run but it appears thsat those arseholes at Cronulla have done a deal with cabramatta to field their reserve grade side next season.

if you don't think it's a big deal than imagine them having first dabs on blokes like Hayne, INU and the Keating brothers before we do.

scary..very very scary.

Stagger eel

Staff member
this is an unusual one but one that may affect our junior talant pool in the long run but it appears thsat those arseholes at Cronulla have done a deal with cabramatta to field their reserve grade side next season.

if you don't think it's a big deal than imagine them having first dabs on blokes like Hayne, INU and the Keating brothers before we do.

scary..very very scary.

murraymob

Coach
parra need to lodge a complaint with the NSWRL .Roosters tried to take over st marys in the penrith junior league as a feeder club but was stopped by NSWRL

84 Baby

Referee

scary..very very scary.
WTF!!! If this is true Cronulla jump way ahead of Melbourne, Manly and the Bulldogs as my most hated team. Develop your own f-ing juniors!

natheel

Coach
thats f**ked, but seriously cronulla havnt produced any decent juniors really so of course they will poach other teams juniors/talent

El Diablo

Post Whore
surely they have to go through the NSWRL and you would think they would not allow clubs to steal junior clubs from other areas

if they do a deal with Cronulla they should be told to go f**k a duck and play in the Cronulla comp

Status
Not open for further replies.