What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

yy_cheng

Coach
http://www.ourfootyteam.com/news_09.php

stGeorge_v_penrith_hmc_rnd7_21_s3L.jpg

Tai Tuivasa

Wow, if this guy works with FUI !!! Lookout

Stagger eel

Staff member
I heard about this kid, I also heard that he may have some discipline problems off the field, if he can fix that than he could do anything.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
How good are Penrith going if they let this bloke go ?

Hate to see the rest of their team

Bob

Juniors
Kyle Fraser to Panthers

http://www.ourfootyteam.com/news_09.php#sharksBiteInto271009a

PARRA STAR OFF TO PANTHERS
Story & Photo's BY :
oft_s9a.jpg

Matraville Sports High School's Kyle Fraser is looking at a bright future with his move to the Penrith Panther in 2010.
Kyle will be a excting addition the the Panther Toyota Cup team next year after stella couple seasons with his school Matraville Sports High School and the Parramatta Eels Elite player programs.
Finishing school this year, Kyle told our footyteam, "yeh, i'm really looking forward to next year, it should be great"
Good luck Kyle, we all wish you all the best.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Brett kenny - wenty coach! - to be announced today.

No surprise there, however the big question is will take over from Bert on the football club board?

The Colonel

Immortal
I don't think Kenny would make a good coach, I can't believe they let RIP go!!!!

Same, though he did manage to coach the Penrith Jersey Flegg to the premiership in his first run..... in his book, Sterlo aslo talks him up as potentially being a very astute coach.

parrachilean31

Juniors
Hello Parra fans Today i was at parklea and timana tahu was there signing some autographs, He seem very keen for the new year to begin. Just wondering what everyone feels about the other signings such as poore and shackelton i thought poore was dominated in that game against the broncos and also the state of origin. While for shacketon he has come from team coming last need i say more. Now i know people will say give them a chance but i feel that they will not perform next year and will play in the wenty side ??? Any thoughts ?? and While im on the subject on recruitment who is our recruitment officer??? Do you think he is doing a good job

murraymob

Coach
I heard about this kid, I also heard that he may have some discipline problems off the field, if he can fix that than he could do anything.

Sadly Tai has major problems off the field i am hearing he has been kicked out of his school.He will go down as a huge talent that is wasted like craig trindall was here as well

Stagger eel

Staff member
Sadly Tai has major problems off the field i am hearing he has been kicked out of his school.He will go down as a huge talent that is wasted like craig trindall was here as well

yep, an that;s the reason we've washed our hands on the kid too...

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hello Parra fans Today i was at parklea and timana tahu was there signing some autographs, He seem very keen for the new year to begin. Just wondering what everyone feels about the other signings such as poore and shackelton i thought poore was dominated in that game against the broncos and also the state of origin. While for shacketon he has come from team coming last need i say more. Now i know people will say give them a chance but i feel that they will not perform next year and will play in the wenty side ??? Any thoughts ?? and While im on the subject on recruitment who is our recruitment officer??? Do you think he is doing a good job

In terms of the top 25 DA, the coaching staff and Ossie handle recruitment while Rocket Reddy and Cameron looks after the juniors..

I believe Wenty's Bundy red coach Brett Cook is in charge of their recruitment.

84 Baby

Referee
You think Poore will be playing in Wenty??? Who will they bring up instead of him?
All of the NSW forward pack was dominated in Origin, they always have been.
Shackleton may have played for the Roosters, but he also played City/Country, he's got a decent workrate and could fit nicely into the gap left by Galuvao.
The only one I'm worried about is Tahu. We know pretty well what the other 2 will bring, but Tahu has a history of injuries, been out of the game for a couple of years and never really got match fitness in union

big boppa eel

Juniors
Ru on drugs? if you are not you should be!

Delboy

First Grade
Parrachilean, what goes, an Origin player, a City Rep player and a dual international, and you are questioning recruitment.

What rock have you been under, can't believe you actually wrote that, this is the most substantial recruitment we have seen at the club for a long time, mind boggling comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts