What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Enough of the waiting games. It's orford to come to parra and inu to be released to the warriors early. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Whom ever it is, It's only a rumour....

Whomever it is, it's only humour....

Naaa, its not Orford for Inu..... The Storm are in the thick of this....... could a player be loaned for the rest of the season while we release another to cover such costs???? Now who do you think it is?????? What position is this club in desperate need of being filled?????

gustarny

Juniors
All of you have been led up the garden path by staggs.There will be no new player arriving before june 30.I had a chat to a number of people at the storm game who said those rumours are nothing but RUMOURS .I can tell you that we are going really hard for Cronk and a backrower but i dont think it will be Blair as he wants 400 k.:roll::lol: For 2011.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
way to spoil all the fun! :lol: .... everyone loves a good rumour - lets just carry on for the sake of it

Stagger eel

Staff member
All of you have been led up the garden path by staggs.There will be no new player arriving before june 30.I had a chat to a number of people at the storm game who said those rumours are nothing but RUMOURS .I can tell you that we are going really hard for Cronk and a backrower but i dont think it will be Blair as he wants 400 k.:roll::lol:

I haven't lead anyone up any garden path mate, when I got this info early last week it had genuine legs to it and another forumite who's got more contacts than anyone here will back me on this...

I don't expect it to happen but it is a rumours thread so I guess it's the place to share what you hear...

if you're suggesting that I'm deliberately being dishonest than I think you're the one who's been led up the garden path..

gustarny

Juniors
I just thought you were having a lend of some of the rumour mungers on here .You may well of been told some info ,which may still turn out to be right but i doubt it .Anyway it was fun all week seeing them beg for answers.

Forty20

First Grade
I haven't lead anyone up any garden path mate, when I got this info early last week it had genuine legs to it and another forumite who's got more contacts than anyone here will back me on this...

I don't expect it to happen but it is a rumours thread so I guess it's the place to share what you hear...

if you're suggesting that I'm deliberately being dishonest than I think you're the one who's been led up the garden path..

You are a paragon of forum virtue :D

In Stagger we trust.

In a perfect world, Parra will announce the immediate signing of Buderus to a 2 year deal (1.5 really, with an option for a third pending both parties) and combo into the signing of Cooper Cronk for 3 years starting from 2011.

The multibet bet odds would be pretty damn long but I will gladly chuck a few dollars down even if simply for the dream of it happening.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I've got no reason to bullsit in a forum where about 50% of contributers actually know me personally..

gustarny

Juniors
All of you have been led up the garden path by staggs.There will be no new player arriving before june 30.I had a chat to a number of people at the storm game who said those rumours are nothing but RUMOURS .I can tell you that we are going really hard for Cronk and a backrower but i dont think it will be Blair as he wants 400 k.For 2011.
By the way I cant find the word Dishonest in here Muz.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.