What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
So its tony williams and not buderus the player linked?
Williams would not take any of our backs spots...
Hindy-mateo or B.smiths? NO So that just leaves HORO on the bench....I think that would only be a 50/50 and you would have to stick with HORO.
T-rex not realy needed

yy_cheng

Coach
Hindy-mateo or B.smiths? NO So that just leaves HORO on the bench....I think that would only be a 50/50 and you would have to stick with HORO.
T-rex not realy needed

newmanj said he wasn't playing in the NRL

Eelementary

Post Whore
T-rex not realy needed

No, mate - I revealed a few months ago that I heard we were trying to get Tony back but there were a few things to sort out first.

My rumour is independent of newmanj's and stagg's. I think lol.

And I think you're being kind - we could always use extra depth. And with Shackleton coming back a Cayless departing, the pack isn't quite as clear-cut as you might think.

Stagger eel

Staff member
No, mate - I revealed a few months ago that I heard we were trying to get Tony back but there were a few things to sort out first.

My rumour is independent of newmanj's and stagg's. I think lol.

And I think you're being kind - we could always use extra depth. And with Shackleton coming back a Cayless departing, the pack isn't quite as clear-cut as you might think.

yeah, this one doesn't involve T-Rex..

as I said, if this doesn't happen before the end of the month I'll be happy to reveal who it is..

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's all good - I am more than happy to wait and respect your wishes! :D

It's not like we don't currently have footy to entertain us until then!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Eelementary

Post Whore
"Yes - not the adverb (or whatever it is technically called :oops:), but rather a man with the name 'Who' is on first!" - Principal Skinner

hindy111

Post Whore
does anyone think williams was a big loss? I remember when he went o was so so anoyyed.But turned out to be a good choice letting him go.Maybe if he does come back he will be a better player

Eelementary

Post Whore
does anyone think williams was a big loss? I remember when he went o was so so anoyyed.But turned out to be a good choice letting him go.Maybe if he does come back he will be a better player

Just to play devil's advocate for a minute here...When he left, he did so reluctantly; he left because Manly offered him an insanely good deal, but his heart was with Parra.

Infer from that what you want...:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts