What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Vossy just said morrison is going to sign a new contract in 48hrs with another ESL club, and parra are going after thurston for 2011, somebody has been reading this forum

benoir91

Juniors
stagger said :
Tim Smith will be having a shoulder reconstruction and our club is interested in how the op goes...

he's NOT signed yet...

what do you make of that

natheel

Coach
Ok cool didn't see that amongst the posts....well I hope he starts to take the game serious and he's learnt his lesson but of he f**ks up 1 time ossie says good bye no more chances

slippery_sucker

Juniors
probably not Ram... Bulldogs dont want them, they just want Dan!!! the bulldogs raid has nothing to do with him being a Mortimer... they just using that as i bargining tool

The Colonel

Immortal
Colonel, what are they like and do you see them ever being quality 1st graders?

Tim and James are older. Both have spent time at Manly before coming to us. Tim could well be used on the wing quite comfortably and wouldn't be a bad backup fullback if we had some real injury problems.

James is playing Bundy Cup so I doubt it at this stage.

yy_cheng

Coach
Tim and James are older. Both have spent time at Manly before coming to us. Tim could well be used on the wing quite comfortably and wouldn't be a bad backup fullback if we had some real injury problems.

James is playing Bundy Cup so I doubt it at this stage.

Wouldn't Reddy and Burt be the backups?

Followed by Etu on the wing.

The Colonel

Immortal
Wouldn't Reddy and Burt be the backups?

Followed by Etu on the wing.

IF WE HAD SOME REAL INJURY PROBLEMS. That said - Grothe or Burt are leaving aren't they according to everyone in the "know" and if they aren't and are already playing another position in the backline then we would have to call on another player at some stage.....

Status
Not open for further replies.