What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazeely

First Grade
To answer Twizzle's question, I like this thread the way it is. Sure it gets off topic and rather silly at times, but if only mods were allowed to post about what they considered genuine rumours, then nobody would look at it and even forget this thread existed.

To answer twiz's question, I think it should stay open but like previously try and stay on topic. Mods maybe delete/move the crap on. The numerous crap is all good but like I'm trying to say there is a time and place. Make a designated dribble thread or go for broke in the parallel dimension. Not trying to be the humor police but ffs pick your mark. Good luck twiz as not an easy one to police.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
blame boxy

No, blame Hollywood Jesus - for years he was the one responsible for messing with many a brain on this forum - is why Casper was asked to join to help clean up all the infectious religious crap. And now he hides in the shadows, laughing his head off, watching all his victims going ape-shit and pear shape. He only comes on here to top up his brain-control agendas & then pisses off again. Many of us, together, should go and visit his doomsday bomb-shelter vegetation patch to ceremoniously "naturally spread water" over his vegetation while we praise allegiance to Darth Vader. He needs to know that we don't worship him as God of this forum anymore.

3spt_fans,0.jpg

Maybe he is the reason for our clubs psychological capitulation into weakness.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yep finding a rumour on here is like panning for a gold nuggett.....
But once you search thru the $hit and that gold nugget appears your heart starts to beat that little bit faster dont it boy.OOOOH Yeah its a tonga

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
But once you search thru the $hit and that gold nugget appears your heart starts to beat that little bit faster dont it boy.OOOOH Yeah its a tonga

Will be a great signing.

Still think there is someone even better to come, a player they won't announce until later this year.
Who is it?
And what position does he play?
Hooker?

CrazyEel

Bench
It's kinda funny because last year we had constant squeeling about the number of rumours in here caused by board leaks. This year they are atill squeeling but now it's because we don't have enough rumours to keep the thread on track.

Old proverb about you can only make some of the people happy some of the time, so in the interests of equality and fairness I propose make all of them unhappy all of the time.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
It's kinda funny because last year we had constant squeeling about the number of rumours in here caused by board leaks. This year they are atill squeeling but now it's because we don't have enough rumours to keep the thread on track.

Old proverb about you can only make some of the people happy some of the time, so in the interests of equality and fairness I propose make all of them unhappy all of the time.

profimedia-0003675006.jpg

And this is not to demean pigs because they are very funny and bright.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

Yep, some of us went through a lot of women to find our everlasting nugget;-)

boxhead

First Grade
In the most recent post by the Eels Facebook page, in the comments a person said tomorrow's Daily Telegraph has a new signing in it?

Don't try looking for it, the posting got deleted. There was a mistake in the post so I'm guessing they are rewriting it.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
you love your pics dont you casper...But realy a picture of some pigs.This is the line where the moderator should step in id say

CrazyEel

Bench
In the most recent post by the Eels Facebook page, in the comments a person said tomorrow's Daily Telegraph has a new signing in it?

Don't try looking for it, the posting got deleted. There was a mistake in the post so I'm guessing they are rewriting it.
Make sure you grab it and update us will you Boxy, no other bugger around here is willing to tell us anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts